(YB 2.0) Fighter Registration

DarkElf109

First Post
Name: Boron
Record: 4-1
Powers: Arena fighter, Profiteer, Golden Touch, Crowd Pleaser, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Signature Styles: Manticore
Signature Locations: Prairie
Yen: 9
Item: Elemental Orb(No powers)

Win/Loss Record:
WIN Vs. Kanadrin
WIN Vs. Kanadrin
WIN Vs. Shaff
LOSE Vs. Shaff
WIN Vs. Terran Whitecap

Last edited:

LuYangShih

First Post
Name: Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist
Powers: Signature Style: Dragon, Arena Fighter, Profiteer, Crowd Pleaser, Golden Touch.
Yen: 2
Record: 1-0.

Defeated Lotus: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61618

Description:

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist is stunningly beauitful. Short, raven tresses fall down across her neck, and lie seductively over her grey eyes, which are tinged with a reddish glow. She stands at about 5'2, and small horns jut out of the top of her head. Occassionally a long furry tail, the color of snow, peeks out of the dresses she usually wears. Her voice ranges from small and meek, to strong and sultry. She dresses in a variety of outfits, depending on her mood.

Biography:

Kysthiwendor Lyyidelarnikoist's tail is a long one. Her reasons for traveling this land and entering the fights she does is unknown at this time.

Last edited:

dave_o

Explorer
Dave of the Oh's
Wind of the Oh People; Keeper of the Spiked Trusses.
Dave stands at a moderate height, incredibly stong and toned - though still lean, as of a boxer. His skin is a beautiful golden bronze, from days spent on the Oh plains. Dressed in only a white silk loincloth, trimmed in red, it is obvious he is proud of his form. He is ever leaning on a truly massive sword, cut in giant triangle, and pommeled with a wood dyed dark. From beneath long, spiked, yellow hair gaze two glacier-blue eyes, arched by intense brows.

Ranking:
Yellow Belt 1; 1 - 0

Record:

Powers:
Signature Style (Mantis); Dojo Style (?), Fist of Fury.

Items:
2 Yen.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander - Gray Elven Male

0 exp
Hits defeated 0/0
Powers: None
0 yen

Equipment

None

New to the arena, Mithreander is looking to make a name for himself. The skinny 95 lb, 6' tall albino elf looks to be to thin and scanny to put up a fight, but he believes that a fighter is as good as his speed and skill, not his strength.

We'll see as time goes on.

vandara

First Post
hey guys

i am a new user to this site but i do run my own dungons and dragons game and i would like to be a fighter in a campaign i am curious how this works

My character info can be found down below this message..

Character Name: Sedana johnson
Class:fighter
Race:Humen
Sex:Female
Alignment:Neutral Good
Height:5"6
Weight:133 Lbs
Hair colour: Blond
Eye Colour:Dark Emerald
Level:1
Experience:NONE
Appearance: She is thin and very beautiful and when people look at her they can not just say No way i aint talking to her. They would want too..
Str:17
Dex:16
Con:18
Int:17
Wis:18
Cha:19

Hit Points:18
Hit Dice:d6
Thaco:10
Attacks/Round:2/3 per round

If anyone would be interested in chatting or getting to know this character or would like to join one of my own campaigns then please e-mail to let me know my e-mail is yugi_fun16@hotmail.com

Remove ads