• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Dark Eternal vs. Tomi! (Nekokaburi Judging)

Rathan

First Post
Ciaran I understand your fustration... but I aslo have to give your oppoenent the standard 24 hour from this time to post... if he does not..then you auto-win the match.... ok?

Rathan

First Post
As I see it....Dark Eternal will not be returning anytime soon.... I award the match to Tomi...

Tomi you are now Green Belt 2 with a record of 3/2... I hate to see victories this way....but it's a win nonetheless..... congrats..... and good luck to you in your next fight......

Dark eternal you have lost this match by DQ...you drop to Yellow Belt D1 with a record of 1/1... better luck next fight and please...if you do desided to return....please post more consistanly.... thankyou...

nekokaburi

First Post
The spirits swirl about the arena, silhoutted forms moving behind their veil of murky blackness. Slowly, the darkness begins to stretch and thin as a fog lifting at dawn.

"Yooooouuur opponent is elssssewhere now, Tomi-kun. You have your victory."

<font color="gray">Thanks for handling the advancement, Rathan-sama!</font>

Rathan

First Post
OOC- np Neko.. anytime... thankyou for judging the main part of the match! and don't forget... #yb is always welcomes you.... don't be a stranger! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads