• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB) Laughing Boy Jack barely defeats Shou Ren! (Thanks for judging Yellow Sign!)

Dark Eternal

First Post
With a spinning leap, Laughing Boy Jack jumps away from the sorcerer. She quickly springs from one tree to another, until she flips backwards from the top of the forest, and comes arching downwards with a devastating kick.

The falling sword rides atop the forest; parries the touch of the blade! *yen*

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
As Jack leaps forward to attack the bird-creature, its greasy black flesh bursts into brilliant flame! A plume of steam rises off of it as it burns away the rains that fall upon it. Spreading its fiery wings, it leaps to meet Jack in midair with a terrible shriek.

The phoenix insanely bashes the wastelands; shreds the slash of the flower!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Shou Ren's attack has a rough power to it but Laughing Boy Jack's move has a wonderful symmetry that is a beauty to behold.

Point, Yen, and Match Laughing Boy Jack!!

Three Flags Laughing Boy Jack - Two Flags Shou Ren

Laughing Boy Jack you may now choose a path to take. What will it be?

Dark Eternal

First Post
With a delighted laugh, Jack bows and slips around to face the defeated sorcerer.

"It's a pleasure to defeat you, Shou Ren. Perhaps you would do me the 'courtesy' of introducing me to your master? I've skills above and beyond those that you've seen me display, and I understand that those skills might earn me great power and prestige among the Yakuza."

Turning to the Yellow Sign, Laughing Boy Jack says:

"Thank you for your judgement, wise one. Perhaps we will meet again, once I have earned greater glory and rank."

She bows.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads