(YB/Meta/Rules) YB 2.0 (very long)

MidKnight

First Post
That was close to the concept i had in mind...

Originally I thought that anyone could face death from anyone else (totally regardless of path), but that it would have to be a choice made by the winner of the fight as to wether or not they would kill the other off. This should keep it fair all the way across the board. Most of the time you probably won't see honored or light warriors killing other honored or light warriors anyways, it would be in poor IC taste to do so - but the option to do so should be there. Keeps the rule nice and simple.

I can see the grovelling already!!:D

Rathan

First Post
I think I'm the most prone to the dying aspect here people.... all I have to say is THREE dead characters...*LOL*

Last edited:

I thnk it looks very good. As to the dying rules, I think they are just fine, but I think it is good, if the victor can choose to show the defeated mercy. It should, however, be entirely up to the victor, and players shouldn't have any hard feelings about other players' characters giving no mercy to their characters. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything.

Wicht

Hero
Ok - the death rules have been modified...

Insults, ranks, and match types have been codified

I added rules for a speed match.

Tell me which you think is a better system for a YB two on one fight - the lone fighter post 1 move and it is compared to both the moves of the other two with the lone fighter scoring points but once (as in YBA) or - the lone fighter post 2 moves, one against each of the other two and both exchanges are scored and the totals added or subtracts (as in YB past 2 on 1 fights)

Phoenix8008

First Post
I think it's more realistic for the lone fighter to get only one attack that is compared to both other moves. They should only get the normal number of their special moves during the fight also. No doubling up of powers that are normally only usable once per fight just because this one fight has two enemies in it. Sorry, that's an old rant of mine from my one and only two on one fight with Tsin against Bhallreah. Just didn't make sense to me.

Now I'm gonna go against myself and propose a possible method for doing just what I said I didn't want to see. The only way I could see a fighter getting multiple attacks (I'm still not sure about getting double uses of powers) is if the lone fighter was of a higher rank than BOTH other opponents. I could see a masterful fighter of black belt holding his own against two lesser fighters. What do you think?

Wicht

Hero
Well personally, I think the new ranks have enough powers not to need a boost. If a black belt wants to take on two green belts for instance, he has as many powers just about as the other two combined.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases