• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB!) Rathan Vs. Jade Kestrel! (Knight Otu Judging)

Seonaid

Explorer
Kestrel darts forward in a whip-like movement to attack Rathan, and then slides backward in a defensive position.

The whip fluidly destroys the swamp; defends against the blood of the fires!

[Sorry for the delay.]

shaff

First Post
I do not see how Thuner can eliminate trees without lightning.

A fluid whip is very impressive... so point Jade Kestrel

2 Jade, 0 Rathan, goal 10

Seonaid

Explorer
[Oh dear . . . I didn't use one of the moves from my hand for the last round. I was so intent on posting quickly, that I didn't even look at the rest of the thread. Sigh . . . Let me know what you want to do about that, and in the meanwhile, here's a move if you're willing to accept one.]

Kestrel leaps into a spinning kick at Rathan, attempting to both attack and block in the same movement.

The faultless thunder spins by the volcano; silences the efforts of the ice!

shaff

First Post
well, this time the attacks are pitiful, instead of the defense.

The defenses:
Rathan defends against beauty, which thunder isnt, since u cant see it, and it scares me.

Jad defends against ice, which there is a lot of in the tundra. So point Jade.

Jade 3, rathan 0, target 10!

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
(yes I know, I didnt have time to post new ones last time, I will get them now.)

Jade's 2nd Hand:
1: The lightning strikes across the pillar; wards off the rising of the mountain!

2: The manticore becomes one with the ricefield; silences the thrust of the blade!

3: The chain slays the ruins and speaks on top of the isle; shields against the thrust of the settlement and lies with the onslaught of the wood!

4: The spear sings within the ravine; parts the push of the stone!

5: The nunchaku charges the ocean; wards off the terror of the tides!

Rathan's 2nd Hand:
1: The mace shouts by the prairie; scatters the violence of the holy ground!

2: The staff slashes underneath the ocean; averts the cut of the wind!

3: The crane crushes the rapids; defends against the violence of the star!

4: The snake tumbles in the midst of the beach while it unremittingly overwhelms the reptile; scatters the beauty of the settlement!

5: The fang removes the badlands; negates the slash of the spring!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads