• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB!) Rathan Vs. Jade Kestrel! (Knight Otu Judging)

Seonaid

Explorer
[Sorry, folks, I was without Internet access for a few days. Also, Rathan, you started this thread . . . so if you want to change it, feel free. :) Thanks, KO, and I hope you get your Internet worked out, shaff!]

Kestrel holds her ground, splitting Rathan's attack around her, and then leaping back at him in return.

The kama tracks in the midst of the island; parts the efforts of the stone! *yen+yen*

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Neither move is particularly effective against the other - Jade Kestrel has a good defense, while Rathan has a good offense. But I believe that Kestrel's defense is somewhat more effective that Rathan's attack.

Point and two Yen Jade Kestrel!

8 Rathan, 6 Jade. Target 10.
New hands are needed, I see.

Jade Kestrel:
1: The manticore dances near the ravine; averts the aggression of the sky!
2: The raven tumbles through the ruins; absorbs the terror of the maze!
3: The panther aggresively nails the foothills; silences the pain of the storm!
4: The manticore punches atop the cliff; reduces the efforts of the bird!
5: The lotus blossom overwhelms the wastelands; reduces the push of the feline!

Rathan:
1: The lizard kicks the glacier; averts the throw of the ice!
2: The fang rains upon the prairie; dodges the terror of the horn where it dances from the gaze of the club!
3: The claw speaks with the prairie; silences the roar of the elements!
4: The fox obliterates the pillar; quells the violence of the wind!
5: The nunchaku punches the foothills; redirects the violence of the holy ground!

Seonaid

Explorer
Jade Kestrel dances around Rathan's attack and launches one of her own.

The raven tumbles through the ruins; absorbs the terror of the maze!

Rathan

First Post
Rathan uses a strong attack with a pronged defense to try and finish up the match....

2: The fang rains upon the prairie; dodges the terror of the horn where it dances from the gaze of the club!

Seonaid

Explorer
Kestrel blocks Rathan's attack and overcomes his defense to hit him in lotus style.

The lotus blossom overwhelms the wastelands; reduces the push of the feline!

Knight Otu

First Post
"Oh, a very nice move by Jade Kestrel, and somewhat apt against Rathan's attack, too.

Point Jade Kestrel!

9 points Rathan, 7 points Jade Kestrel. Target 10."

Seonaid

Explorer
Jade Kestrel deflects Rathan's blow and then performs a graceful manticore attack.

The manticore dances near the ravine; averts the aggression of the sky!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads