YB! Returns! First Playtest Fight Thread!

Phoenix8008

First Post
The staff decimates the marsh; removes the beauty of the venom!

Spinning to the side to avoid the thrust of the spear, Nikosin tries to grab the haft of the weapon below the spearhead and then shove the butt of it hard at Paros Mal like a quarterstaff. He barely noticed the beautiful standard that he covered and crumpled in his hands to get a grip on the shaft of the spear...

Rathan

First Post
The judge looks over both opponents before sitting lotus style in the grass as he watches them flip and dodge and avoid and attack... he scratches his non-exsistant beard again before speaking...

Nikosin is starting to impress me... I felt in easy victory for the Defiler at first but it seems this Honored Warrior is showing his true strength now....Round to Nikosin....

Round Nikosin... 1 Flag Nikosin; 2 Flags Neutral

Phoenix8008

First Post
The sword kicks the peaks; easily waves away the pain of the venom!​

Nikosin comes hard at his foe, not dodging or avoiding but plowing right through whatever the defiler throws at him as long as he lands his attack. Spinning like a whirlwind, Nikosin cuts the air with his boots in an endless loop of kicks at Paros Mal's head!

Knight Otu

First Post
The east wind lies atop the ocean; redirects the gaze of the grave!
Sensing Nikosin's furious assault, Paros Mal drops to the ground so that his opponent's misplaced momentum hopefully throws the Honored One off balance so that Paros Mal can strike Nikosin from behind.

Rathan

First Post
The Honored One keeps his momentum with a kick.... even enough for me to push another flag in his direction... Round to Nikosin

2 Flags Nikosin; 1 Flag Neutral!

Knight Otu

First Post
The rat moves underneath the badlands; glides above the foray of the lash!​

Paros Mal quickly stands up and rams his spear into the ground, opening up a hole beneath him, but as his form seems to drop down, so does he seem to soar up into the air a few feet. Whether the real Paros Mal moves through the ground, through the air, or invisibly on the ground, he aims again to backstab Nikosin as he lands/re-emerges/becomes visible.

Phoenix8008

First Post
The lotus blossom sweeps by the atoll; shields against the terror of the wind! *yen*​

Like a windblown lotus blossom, Nikosin seems to be blown this way and that while performing a series of cartwheels and roundoffs. Punching the ground as he pushes into the air and kicking above and in front of him as he spins, Nikosin counts on his speed and velocity to shield him from harm as he flies along toward his foe.

Along the way, he notices the glint of a yen upon the ground which he attempts to snag while going by...

Rathan

First Post
You can ALMOST make out the faint blinking of the judges glowing white eyes under the cowl of his hooded robe as he shakes his head....

Are we fighting the same fight here my combatants?.... Neither of you even came close to hitting each other.... *he sighs*... If I must pick a winner this round it will be Paros Mal... at least he gave a decent defensive move....

Round and Yen Paros Mal; 1 Flag Nikosin; 2 Flags Neutral!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
As the judge starts to render his decision, Nikosin throws down his smoke bomb, confusing everything and negating the last round. Flying through the smoke cloud, he attacks Paros Mal once more, hoping to bring down the defiler once and for all...

The manticore invades the city; blocks the blood of the ice!​

Remove ads