• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YB) Rusty vs. the dastardly Enigma! (Rathan judging)

Ciaran

First Post
"Hey there!" shouts the little red-haired kid as he jumps into the arena. "I want to fight so I can show I'm still the best pokémon trainer around! C'mon, let's duel!"

Name: Rusty
Record: 7 wins, 2 losses
Powers: Signature Styles (Lizard, Wolf, Lotus Blossom, Phoenix, Scorpion), Dojo Style (Tiger), Fist of Fury x2, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions and Movement
Items: none
Yen: 3

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma
Dark Knight-0
--Dark Apprentice-(Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style-Lightning)
--Dark Warrior-(Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisioned Blade)
--Dark Knight-(Sig Loc-Desert, Dirty Trick, Corruption)
Record: 4-4
Item: Meteor Rock
1 Yen

"I will answer your challenge to duel. Gah! Keep your bothersome creatures off of me, fool! Now you have aroused my anger and you shall pay!"

"I find your person to be promiscuous, your presence to be condemned, and your inner spirit to be insidious. + I find your kitten and your father to be like unto a tart, your household to be useless, and your hand to be awkward."

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
"I don't like you! You're mean! And my friends don't like you either. Isn't that right, Charizard?"

A reddish lizard scurries up behind Rusty. Burping up a puff of smoke, it says this in a piping voice: "I find your brother to be dastardly, your citadel to be broken, and your philosophy to be awful."

Rathan

First Post
*a beautifull woman clad in brown and yellow strides in to judge...*

"I'm Ariel Eastwind... I'll judge...."

"Engima you win insults... please set type and lenth of match...."

I decree this match to take place at the forest north of the Sea of Stars on the morning of the foot.

Ciaran

First Post
"Okay then! Ho-oh, I choose you!"

Rusty tosses a small sphere to the ground. A large multi-colored bird bursts from the sphere. Rising with a magnificent song, the bird glides towards Enigma amid a wreath of flames.

The phoenix tranquilly strikes the cliff as it brutalizes the Monastery of the Red Butterfly; poetically absorbs the onslaught of the field!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma gestures towards the ground underneath Ho-oh as it starts it's attack and the open red and white ball floats back up into the air until the phoenix suddenly turns back into energy and is sucked into the ball which closes on it and then falls to the ground with a clank!

Dirty Trick!

Ciaran

First Post
"Eeek! Um, Pikachu! Your turn!"

Rusty frantically tosses a ball into the air. Unfortunately, he throws it straight up, and so the electrical rodent that pops out lands on him and gives him a nasty shock.

The lightning torments the clouds; redirects the efforts of the wood!

Remove ads