(YB) Vagabond defeats Dratini (Round 6)

KDLadage

Explorer
Accepted -- you call it!

Fine -- I will let you set the conditions of this one -- however you want to roll this one up, baby!

reiella

Explorer
Draaaa!

The sword dances on top of the well; parts the rolling of the root!

[ bleh about to crash in about 30 minutes or so, posting move for judgement thing, will try to get another post in the morning, unless you want to call off because of timeframe anyway :x Ok with any judge yada ]

[ so if you do want to cancel it, go ahead, didn't realize how late it was now :x ]

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
A wolf runs up to the two fighters. It shifts into a human and speaks, "I'll judge this match."

A wise IRC bot named MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the badlands north-west of the Spring of Life on the morning of the hammer.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: sorry to hijack the thread but I just wanted to say.... nice too see you ahain KD it's been too long..and I hope at some point to have the honor fight you once again.......:D

Festy_Dog

First Post
While everyone else is intruding....... I haven't met you before because i only joined recently but its good to see that you're able to join in this kewl game again. A warm welcome from me as well.

KDLadage

Explorer
(thanks to all -- this is a little overwhelming!)

The Vagabond paces a little and then executes his move: The jaguar bashes the mesa; leaps over the throw of the lily!

Taking the stance of the Jaguar, the Vagabond punches hard to the stomach of his foe, then makes a quick jump to the left, landing the back of his hand accross the face of his opponant.

KDLadage

Explorer
Take your time -- I am in no hurry here. Besides, it gives me time to read over the new rules. Those guys did a hell of a job with them. I like what I see, overall.

Remove ads