(YB) Vagabond defeats Dratini (Round 6)

KDLadage

Explorer
Round 2

Feeling as though he may not have as much trouble getting back into the groove of things as he once thought, the Vagabond prepares himself for his next move: The cautious mantis sweeps with the forest; avoids the foray of the river!

Not wanting to over-extend himself, he takes a more conservative approach to this round. His stance is defensive, to be sure, but effective. After all, rabit punches and quick jabs to sweep up his foe may not be flashy, but they get the job done...

KDLadage

Explorer
Round 3

The Vagabond wipes the blood from his face, and smiles a bloody-grin... "Nice move..." he spits; then jumps into his old style (from the old days, before he drank of the river...): The flawless rose petal strikes above the well; dodges the assailment of the canine as it slides higher than the rolling of the sunflower! *yen*

It felt good to be back into the Rose-petal style. Strange, but good none-the-less.

PS: how much was the generator edited? I like that move!

Darkwolf

First Post
The rose petals may be flawless...but is was a beautiful miss.

Point DraDraDratini!
1 flag Dratini; 1 flag neutral

1 yen Dratini!

reiella

Explorer
Dra? Draaaaa!

The northstar shatters the city; shields against the cut of the willow!

[ The web-gen (off creationdynamics) only changed the style-modifier table. MeowthBot has a few spelling fixes, and other 'bugfixes' (Styles and Locations being in the nouns table, and one of the two doubled entries). Also my test-gen has the same changes as MeowthBot (Along with a theoritical anti-cluster... OOOh the hand-gen function too... Also once Wicht posts up the updated rules, mb may be shifting over the second location field (in attack special) to use named locations, that should also get migrated to the web-gen eventually ]

KDLadage

Explorer
Round 4

The Vagabond shakes himself a bit. "I am a bit rusty with that style; perhaps something more direst..." He braces himself and executes: The jade mantis tracks through the tundra; grasps the edge of the stars!

Still... he is confident... although behind.

Darkwolf

First Post
As soon as the star is going to land, the vagabond grasps it and tosses it away nullifying the attack!

Point Vagabond!
2 flags neutral

Remove ads