(YB) Vagabond defeats Dratini (Round 6)

KDLadage

Explorer
Round 5

With sweat pouring from his brow, the Vagabond pulls himself together, and moved in on his foe: The kama rains upon the river; quells the speed of the mist! -- like a mist, his sweat formed a cloud about him...

reiella

Explorer
[ DarkWolf just left for a lil while and said he would be back 'late tonight', so may be in interest to ask for another judge. Up to you though ]

reiella

Explorer
[ Also coming up on wednesday. I can't show up for long on wedsnedays as that's about my only free day to go out and socialize with the world :) ]

KDLadage

Explorer
Round 6

The Vagabond glances over to the flags... advantage! If he can win this round, then it is all over... He prepares himself and launches into a flurry of moves: The thunder splits the coast; shreds the slash of the invisible blade! -- this could be it...

enjoy your socializing

Darkwolf

First Post
The thunder splits the coast...it also splits Dratini!

Point Vagabond!
MATCH VAGABOND!

Vagabond, you are now 1-0. You have three paths to choose from: Honor, Coin, or Yakuza. Your signature style is that of Thunder!

Dratini, you are 0-2. Do not fret for I anticipate you being as fierce as Meowth in no time.

Last edited:

KDLadage

Explorer
Path of Honor

"I will walk as I have always walked... when it was possible." The Vagabond bows deeply to his fallen opponent and to the judge. Helping his foe to his feet, the Vagabond shakes his hand and continues on his way...

Thanks to all... that was very enjoyable. Looking for forward to seeing the rest of the rules in action.

Remove ads