• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2-Gang] Team Rocket Headquarters!

reiella

Explorer
Edict from Accounting and Personnel.

All members of Team Rocket must update and verify their listings and standings within two weeks of this publication. Failure to do so will result in Meowth Beating The Stuffing Out Of You.

Thank you, have a nice day.

reiella

Explorer
Internal Affairs Edict

The individual known as da Boss is hereby expunged from Team Rocket as well as all subsidary organizations. Any organization which takes him in shall assume full responsibility for his actions. It is asked that he not be admitted at all. As well, it has come to my attention that some individuals are still lax in their records. This is a reminder to all members to update their records, there is one week remaining. It is in your best interest to check your records, the gang record, and your own fighter/gang records and verify that they are matched in accounting.

[ Notes: I have updated da'Imp's records according to his Fighter Registration as well as the Boss's. The Boss need not update his entry in Team Rocket as he is no longer a member. Also, a further clarification, I can't stop subsidiary gangs from accepting Boss as a member, but if they do so, it's at their own risk. ]

Sabaron

First Post
A wee little man appears at the gate. He is dressed all in green and looks quite drunk.

"My name be Eilan 'The Hammer' Cooger, and I'd like to join your gang... you beat me up pretty good and that's something I can respect. How 'bout it? If you accept, I'd wish to become 'Eilan, Hammer of the Clouds' Cooger."

ooc: I'm staying Yakuza... no darkness for me. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Kendaz think this belong on a better page, Meowth should update the links in the Gang Registration too or people no find here"

Sabaron

First Post
Eilan slinks in, trying to stay as out of sight as possible.

"Uh, boss... Winter Snow beat me... please don't hurt me!"

Eilan turns and sprints out of the room as fast as his little legs can carry him.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Kendaz has updated his Gang Record, Meowth and has also advance to Warlord! Yay! Kendaz happy now! Somebody give Kendaz funny whip instead of land though, Kendaz disappointed!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads