• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2-Gang] Team Rocket Headquarters!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz the Phoenix of the Swamp
Gang Boss 0
1-12 Yen 3

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (need to join),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(need to Join)

A small demon walks forth

"Can I join Team Rocket please Mighty Meowth? I beat Kcyldyei and would like to join your gang. I have no intention of changing paths,if it was the Dark I desired I would already have chosen it. I am here for land! Can you teach me of the firey power of the Volcano and the Hells? I will make sure I report to you my wins and losses as if you were a Balor oh mighty one."

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Very well... Know this... If you endanger Team Rocket's record... You will come to face me. However, as long as you plan to stay with Team Rocket, there should be little trouble.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kendaz the Phoenix of the Hell Swamp
Member of the Team Rocket Volcano Gang
Boss of the Hell Swamp gang
Gang Boss 0
1-12 Yen 3

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano)

"Thank you, Mighty One, Kendaz will serve you well."

reiella

Explorer
ATTN All Members

All Gang Bosses or higher are now required to post in this thread what Signature Locations they have (just those that Meowth lacks is all I need) for purposes of Overlord.

Kendaz and Chen Shing I have already handled.

If/when you gain more signature locations, update that as well, by post or just an updated record here.

Current Location Status:
Kendaz: Swamp
Chen Shing: Glade

Also. Making note of a new policy issued by Internal Affairs.
If you do fall to Thug Out of Luck, you are at risk of being dealt with by Meowth, or any other member of Team Rocket in good standings. This policy is to encourage members (even if it will be usually me) to handle our own trash.

And remember...

myb.jpg

Meowth -IS- Watching

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Kendaz smacked silly tiger man around for you twice, Mighty Meowth"

Kendaz brings 2 wins vs Rrai-Kesh

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Team Rocket Accounting

Okie, proposing a new method at least for how to keep track of Subsidiary Gangs records and such.

Any member with an active subsidiary gang will simply have to have a single post with a link to their Gang Thread and a statement of their record preferably with a list of members (although just the members names work, don't care so much as for their actual tier/rank; just the names so I can track).

The Gang Boss (->Warlord) of said gang only has to maintain the gangs record, and no longer has to post individual updates of their own fights (these will be accounting for by their Gang Record instead).

Hopefully should make it fairly easy to keep track of and not that encumbering.

As an example, Kendaz could have a post as follows

Kendaz, Gang Boss 2
Gang: Hell Swamp
Record: 2-0
Members: Kendaz, Deathstalker
Link: http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8792

And that is all he would need to have posted, and just maintain that. Team Rocket members (and not just subsidiary gang members) still need to post their fight records if they are not currently running a gang.

If there are any questions, please direct them to Meowth or Gamera.

sineater

First Post
Bayne tosses a scroll at Meowth and turns and leaves with out saying one word to him.

Scroll reads: Kerall has lost to me once again!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Re: Team Rocket Accounting

I'll edit this post with changes keep things relevant,

"Can I have an ocean please Mighty Meowth? I have brought you much victory!"

Kendaz the Phoenix of the Hell Swamp
Member of the Team Rocket Ocean Gang
Whip of the Volcanic Plains and Owner of an Island
Warlord 0
21-20 Yen 10

Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano, Master of Shadows)
Gang Lord: Signature Location (Plains), Gang Member(Island), Dirty Trick
Warlord: Signature Style (Whip), Gang Member(Ocean), Poison Blade

Dark Phoenix: Signature Style (Phoenix),
Gang Record 29-22

Hell Swamp and Volcanic Plains

Last edited:

"I be d'Not So Nice But Still Holy Imp! Me just trashed dat honor-bound wimpie Grandmaster. Me wanna join Team Rocket, me has heard goood things about dis team, can me join? I bring you d'secrets o' the Springs if ya let me in."

The Not-So Nice But Still Holy Imp
Gang Boss 2
Sig Loc: Springs

(I will take the Hells and Heavens location if you allow me to join)

sineater

First Post
Bayne steps foot into the headquaters and looks around. Then tosses another scroll at Meowth and then leaves.

Scroll: 1 Loss Goblin King
1 Win Goblin King
1 Win Peterthepeon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads