• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2-Gang] Team Rocket Headquarters!

Darkwolf

First Post
A note attached to a dagger sails into the volcano. The note reads, "Happy harry has taken all my luck away...seeking new source. Signed Noir"

graydoom

First Post
The jester capers up, laughing and shouting.

"Oh ghostie ghostie! Plush cat one! Join your gang, wishes me, heehehe! Lord of the Heavens and Master of the Hells I shall become, oh yes! Teach me for a time, you shall!"

The jesters eyes clear for a second... "But I shall not stay here long. Only darkness, true darkness, shall soothe my soul, and I will enter it as soon as I can."

"O, but until then, such fun we shall have! Hehehehe, hohohohoh, hahahahahahaahahahahha...."

Rathan

First Post
*a figure steps out of a shadow near Meowth and taps him on the sholder........*

"ah the great and powerfull Meowth I presume...... I am Kagan....... and I wish to be part of your gang..... as you may or may not know I've been watching you from the shadows and feel you'd suit me better than anyone else as a leader......"

"I wish to be part of your hells location branch of the gang, if you don't mind, and learn how to use the hells to my advantage......."

"I feel I'll be a good addition to your gang..... and unlike most I've seen recently I'll have the guts and respect to show up in person if I have bad news...... no note.... flying daggers or what have you....just strait and to the point....."

Kagan the Fallen
Thug 2
4/16

Powers:
Sig Style: Rat
Dirty Trick
Gang Member: Hells

Possesions:
Item: Pet Rat
Yen: 2

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ Rant explaining current stance will prolly come up next monday. Sorry ]

Team Rocket's doors are no longer as widely open as before.

I will not teach anyone desiring to simply use the Yakuza path as a stepping stone to the path of Darkness. If you so truly desire that path, then you can obtain it without my help.

graydoom

First Post
"O good news for both of us, my lord Meowth! I have achieved my true goal of darkness with a win against Darkwolf, and have thus left your gang."

"I am happy that I left you without doing too much damage, hehehe."

"Good days, O plush one."

Rathan

First Post
I have grown stronger and brought you a victory ofver HappyHarry Plush One......... I also wish to learn the ways of the coastal location Boss..........

Rathan

First Post
I come before you saddened Moewth...I have lost to Kalanyr but at least I got a win before this to even thigs out........

Kagan the Fallen
Gang Boss 0
5/17

Powers:
Sig Style: Rat
Dirty Trick (x1)
Sneaky Trick (x1)
Sig Locals: Hells, Glade
Gang Member: Coast

Possesions:
Item: Pet Rat
Yen: 3