• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2-Gang] Team Rocket Headquarters!

Rathan

First Post
I hate to tell you this Plush One but I lost to Kalanyr again and I won't be fighting him again for a long.... LONG time to come..I promiss you this........

Kagan the Fallen
Gang Boss 0 (DoL)
5/18

Powers:
Sig Style: Rat
Dirty Trick (x1)
Sneaky Trick (x1)
Sig Locals: Hells, Glade
Gang Member: Coast

Possesions:
Item: Pet Rat
Yen: 3

sineater

First Post
Bayne walks past the gang headquaters and tosses a scroll at it and continues on his way. The scroll reads: Defeated Kerall!

Rathan

First Post
Plush One I have to come to you win news of my new victroy over sabaron......... I hope you are pleased.....

Kagan the Fallen
Gang Boss 0 (DoL)
6/19

Member of "Team Rocket"

Powers:
Sig Style: Rat
Dirty Trick (x1)
Sneaky Trick (x1)
Sig Locals: Hells, Glade
Gang Member: Coast

Possesions:
Item: Pet Rat
Yen: 4

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel*

"well meowth...it looks like I have to join I gang I guess....and you'r the only Yakuza above me so I guess it will have to be your gang........"

Ariel Learns Locals: Hells, Volcano, Coast

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
A mangy, somewhat festy dog approaches, a husky cross wolf. It sits in front of Meowth patiently and when it gets a brief piece of attention it tilts its head to one side and says, "Rrolcano?"

Festy_Dog
Thug 0
Records: 1-2

Dirty Trick
Sig Style: Claw
Yen: 0

OOC:- He's here to stay.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Also.

Team Rocket further is restricted now in it's open membership.

I will not be accepting members who have just recently been converted either (At least not automatically).

You'll need to talk to me, and well we'll see... More so the same reason as why no longer accepting those who wish simply to pass to the Dark Path. It does really look like you most likly will be using it as a stepping stone path, and well... I don't want to be helping Kalanyr get more of my sig locs :p.

reiella

Explorer
Also further so...

Team Rocket is now closed...

Have had two fighters who haven't been updating their records appropiately and I apparantly have 10 more loses than are posted here.

Not a losing record as yet...

However all the same, Team ROcket is now closed to new members.

Talk to me, and we talk.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads