• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[yb2] Meowth v Gray

reiella

Explorer
Reowth... I believe it is time for your weekly beating Gray. Come on.

I find your children and your person to be dishonorable, your country to be broken, and your weapon to be foolhardy.

Meowth!
Warlord 2(17-4) (3 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Signature Style ( Manta Ray )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )
Warlord Signature Style (Claw), Poison Blade, Gang Member (Coast)

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Mastery (Turtle)
Item Gamera

[ standard conditions, you know them gray ]

graydoom

First Post
"Why do I always ignore my own advice?"

I find your countrymen to be jaded, your barn to be pretentious, and your philosophy to be as useful as a broken crutch.

Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Valleys
Platinum Sash 6
Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Location (Caves), Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Poison Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
28 Yen
20-16

Darkwolf

First Post
The alpha wolf runs up with his pack. "I shall judge this match the wolf intones. While the philosophy part was humerous, Meowth has the more stinging insults."

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the gate west of the Sweetwater Swamp on the dusk of the spider.

reiella

Explorer
Our standard fight should suffice eh Gray?

6 Flag, Speed, Strategy.

<MeowthBot> 1: The west wind dances by the delta; negates the terror of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom flies close to the marsh; absorbs the terror of the root and shields against the kick of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fist burns the forest; dodges the tempest of the air!
<MeowthBot> 4: The needle tumbles near the caves; dodges the motion of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray brutally decimates the wastelands and falls from the Imperial Palace; dominates the throw of the wyrm!

graydoom

First Post
Gray's first hand
[20:28] <MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit assails the dungeon; protects against the assailment of the cat before it removes the kick of the spirit!
[20:28] <MeowthBot> 2: The kama appears above the madlands; dodges the pain of the armor!
[20:28] <MeowthBot> 3: The ki-rin speaks by the village; shields against the rolling of the battlements!
[20:28] <MeowthBot> 4: The irresistible tiger calmly withers the coast; protects against the stab of the canine! *yen*
[20:28] <MeowthBot> 5: The toad dances atop the coast; blocks the slash of the rain!

graydoom

First Post
Poison Blade!

The rabbit assails the dungeon; protects against the assailment of the cat before it removes the kick of the spirit!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth redesign this place. Reowth.

Hey Gamera help out here!

g3w.jpg

Yes, much better, no trees blocking meowth view of setting sun! Reow! Thank you Gamera!

The fist burns the forest; dodges the tempest of the air!
Mastery Turtle
The turtle burns the forest; dodges the tempest of the air!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
The alpha looks amused by the actions of the turtle until it realizes that not only burnt down the forest - it also cooked the rabbit! Two wolf puppies walk over by Meowth

Point and style Meowth!
2 flags Meowth; 0 flags Gray

graydoom

First Post
Crowd Pleaser!

The irresistible tiger calmly withers the coast; protects against the stab of the canine! *yen*
Fist of Fury: The kama appears above the madlands; dodges the pain of the armor!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth!
Meowth do victory dance!

Meowth know! Meowth do victory dance in Meowth Balloon!
OVER MEOWTH DELTA!

YES!

Okie, Jesse! James! Get the balloon set up!

The west wind dances by the delta; negates the terror of the four winds!

Remove ads