(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicht

Hero
As Kalath throws the one wolf off of him to the ground, the wolf takes 1 hit. The other wolf meanwhile again charges into Kalath. Kalath takes 1 hit.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 4
Hits Left: - / 3 / 2

The second wolf, after hitting the ground and yelping tries once more to jump on Kalath! Meanwhile the wolf that has been so annoying in punching into Kalath goes wild and leaps for Kalath's throat.

Wolf 2: The wolf decimates the well; guards against the thrust of the willow!

Wolf 3: The rabbit burns the pond; shreds the drive of the bird!

graydoom

First Post
Current Hits: 12

Kalath continues his attack on the wounded, attempting to penetrate the wolf's thick fur with his dagger!

Attack at Wolf #3: The rat penetrates the plain; protects against the terror of the chi!

Wicht

Hero
Kalath focuses on the injured wolf and hitting it again does 1 hit of damage to it. However, the other wolf, leaping at Kalath with open jaws does 3 hits of damage to the lone fighter.

Wicht

Hero
Round: 5
Hits Left: - / 3 / 1

Both wolves charge in this time!

Wolf 2: The claw charges the lake; conceals the offensive of the bamboo!

Wolf 3: The spider vanquishes the tundra; tumbles underneath the descent of the chi!

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Grrrr, I didn't notice that it got the wolf style :(. If I had I would have Shoved it :(.

Current Hits: 9

Kalath presses the attack, attempting to drop the wounded wolf with a well-thrown stone!

Attack at Wolf #3: The spider splits the swamp; redirects the tempest of the stone!

Wicht

Hero
Round: 5
Hits Left: - / 3 / -

Perhaps it is the smell of blood, but the remaining wolf goes crazy!

Wolf 2: The lizard cruelly annihilates the desert; silences the thrust of the honor!

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Well, at least I didn't make a mistake like that in a really deadly fight :(. I'll have to watch closer for sig styles from now on.

Current Hits: 9

Kalath attacks the lone remaining wolf, swooping and gliding in upon it like an owl and mounting a ferocious onslaught on it!

Attack at Wolf #2: The timid owl lies atop the palace; reduces the onslaught of the lava as it glides higher than the cut of the spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads