• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

graydoom

First Post
"He's a human, an inch or two shorter than I am. He has brownish hair that is slightly long. His build is middling, maybe tending slightly towards chubbyness. He tends to wear dark-colored light armor. If you don't notice the armor and only look at his face, he looks harmless and bland, nothing striking. His most identifying is pboably the blandness itself, that and the dark armor."

"Hmmm, let's see here. I've got a better description here...."

Kalath looks through his posessions for a second before pulling out a worn peice of paper essentially describes the same fictional person in a bit more detail, smooths it out, and hands it to Glengary.

"There. That's a good enough description. That should be all. Anything else I can offer to assist you?"

graydoom

First Post
Kalath nods, turns around, and begins to slowly walk out. He keeps his eyes on the bodyguards, seeing if they begin to return to their positions outside the door.

graydoom

First Post
After Kalath steps out of the room, and after the bodyguards are out of the way of the door and about to close the door, Kalath stops, as if a thought had just struck him, and pulls out a peice of paper, upon which is a half-good drawing of the fictional man he has described.

"Dang, forgot to give this to him!"

Turning around, Kalath quickly steps back into the room. "Just gotta give him this," he says, holding up the peice of paper as he steps past the bodyguards.

graydoom

First Post
ooc: A couple questions so I can decide what exactly to do next.
Are there any exits out of this room other than the main door?
Does Kalath see anything that could be a secret passage of any sort?
Does Kalath see any way to bar the main door from the inside?

Wicht

Hero
There is another door across from the main one.

It is impossible to tell if there is or is not a secret passage behind the bookcases, fireplace, etc.

The door does appear to have a dead bolt lock, lockable from the inside.

graydoom

First Post
Walking back in, Kalath quickly walks up to Glengary, and says, "Here, I forgot to give you this. This is a OK drawing of this guy. Could be useful to just get a picture or to distribute."

After handing the peice of paper to Glengary, Kalath walks back to the door. "Sorry I forgot that before."

Kalath puts his hand on the door, as if to open it a bit wider or maybe close it behind him after he walks out, and then (if the ogres aren't restraining the door) quickly slams the door shut, putting his whole body into the push, and throws the deadbolt!

Remove ads