• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Kalath in Wicht's Tomb Again

Wicht

Hero
Glengary stares at the paper a moment, puzzled and then is about to shout just as Kalath bars the door. Immediately the ogres begin pounding the door from the other side and Kalath realizes that it will not take them long to break down the door.

Meanwhile Glengary wastes no time but propelling himself forward he flies through the air at Kalath.

Glengary
CR: 8
Hits: 9
Possessions: Necklace of the Cat (+1 to hits, +1 to tiger, jaguar, panther) (value 16 yen)
Yen Factor: 2
Powers:
Fated,
Fist of Fury
Master of the flying tiger
Master of the hidden city

Round: 1
Hits remaining: 9

Glengary attacks: The frog flies across the gate; grasps the offensive of the rodent!

graydoom

First Post
Hits Left: 19
Ki Left: 12

Kalath, too, wastes no time in attacking his target.

Attack at Glengary: The chimera shreds the foothills; silences the chaos of the battlements! *yen*

Wicht

Hero

Kalath strike glengary for 1 hit and Glengary lands hard on the floor, his momentum stopped short. The door creaks from the blows of the ogres.

Round: 2
Hits remaining: 8

Glengary attacks: The rose petal falls underneath the mountain; conceals the chi of the leaf!

graydoom

First Post
Ki Left: 12

Kalath punches out at Glengary with his metal fan!

Attack at Glengary: The fan punches the mountain; blocks the chaos of the lightning!
Fist of Fury: The manticore becomes one with the grotto; leaps over the punch of the willow!

Wicht

Hero

Kalath's blow is strong but it somehow fails to connect. Perhaps it was fate.

The door splinters as an ogre fist comes through it.

Round:

Glengary attacks: The fox falls over the cemetery; dominates the onslaught of the amphibian! *yen*

yen = 4

graydoom

First Post
Ki Left: 7

Kalath continues his unremitting attack on Glengary!

Attack at Glengary: The fox unremittingly scatters the well; shreds the offensive of the scythe!
Fist of Fury: The northstar strikes the pond; fends off the cut of the lightbeam!

Wicht

Hero

Kalath delivers 2 hits to Glengary just as the door bursts open and the two ogres rush into the room.

Ogre Bodyguards
CR: 5
Hits: 6
Yen Factor: 1
Powers:Toughness
Master of the staid Claw
Master of the hidden ruins

Round:

Glengary attacks: The scorpion removes the volcano; dodges the onslaught of the teardrop!

Ogre 1: The chopstick lies close to the grotto; averts the pain of the reptile!

Ogre 2: The mongoose torments the garden; negates the drive of the flame! *yen+yen*

yen = 6

graydoom

First Post
Ki Left: 2

Attack at Glengary: The cherry blossom withers the dungeon; shields against the chi of the battlements!

Wicht

Hero

Kalath strikes Glengary for 1 hit but one of the ogres in turn strikes Kalath for 1 hit.

Round: 5
Hits remaining: 7 / 6 / 6

Glengary attacks: The owl tumbles through the tower; prances below the stab of the ape!

Ogre 1: The claw withers the savanna; scatters the motion of the armor!

Ogre 2: The dragon tracks higher than the vale; averts the stab of the comet!

yen = 6

graydoom

First Post
Hits Left: 18
Ki Left: 2

Kalath temporarily switches his attack to one of the ogres as he uses the location to his benefit.

Shove at Ogre #1!
Attack at Ogre #2: The raven cuts the city; averts the drive of the lava!

ooc: I believe Glengary only has 5 hits left. I did 1 to him on my first attack, then fated prevented 3, then I did 2, and I just did 1.

Remove ads