• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YBA] MewTwo in the forest of fate!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Mewtwo> I'm a level 1 char with a Kote (2 hits total), that's all I think we need to know for now
<BigBadEvilGM> Ok...to gather fame and knowledge, you teleported into the middle of The Woods of fate. You know to open other paths that you have to get keys to get the trees to move..
<BigBadEvilGM> Currently there is only one path open - the path of newbies. Growing off of the trees are strips of white. It is to the east.
* Mewtwo heads on the path of newbies (nice name ;)), slightly levitating off the ground
<BigBadEvilGM> To the northeast blocked by trees is a very brightly lit path.
<BigBadEvilGM> To the north is a path containing trees which grows yen. It is also blocked by a wall of trees.
<Mewtwo> (sorry for interrupting you, continue on :))
<BigBadEvilGM> NW lies a very dark and dreary path blocked by a wall of trees.
<BigBadEvilGM> Directly west blocked by rows and rows of trees is a path you can't quite make out.
<BigBadEvilGM> SW contains nothing but dead trees..but you still think you can't bypass them.
<BigBadEvilGM> to the south are sickly looking trees with names scratched into the barks. One reads Don <something>.
<BigBadEvilGM> and To the southeast lies a path with trees containing many stripes. One is yellow, one is green...
<BigBadEvilGM> all the paths but the newbie path are blocked...
* Mewtwo heads on the path of newbies, slightly levitating off the ground.
<Mewtwo> (Nice Name as I said ;))
<BigBadEvilGM> You head east and the trees move for you revealing a path that is wide enough for 3 people to fit down...
* Mewtwo travels along his merry way...
<BigBadEvilGM> This breaks off into 3 seperate paths...do you take the upper, lower, or middle path.
* Mewtwo looks to find what he can see of the paths
<Mewtwo> (aka, can I see anything further from where I'm standing)
<BigBadEvilGM> Its hard to see due to the canopy. But you can make out squeaking in the lower path and something chattering in the middle.. No noise comes from the top path
* Mewtwo goes to the lower path
<BigBadEvilGM> (I was typing..give me time...I have monster stats prepared..but not descriptions)
<Mewtwo> sorry
<Mewtwo> I'm a bit overeager :)
<Mewtwo> and wasn't sure what I said was easily understandable
<BigBadEvilGM> You walk down the lower path and red eyes stare back at you before revealing its a giant rat ready to attack!
<BigBadEvilGM> Giant Rat CR: 1, Hits: 1
<BigBadEvilGM> Expert of Avenging Fang
<BigBadEvilGM> YF: 0
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The vine appears above the valley; absorbs the pain of the vermin!
<Mewtwo> <<Hrmmm, my lucky day>>
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The hammer strikes from the forest; guards against the speed of the flame!
<Mewtwo> (I'm assuming the location is forest as well? -for future reference)
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the river north-west of the Hall of Bones on the dawn of the claw.
<BigBadEvilGM> day of claw...
<BigBadEvilGM> You strike the rat with a hammer hit and it dies! gain 1 xp
* Mewtwo continues traveling down the path
<BigBadEvilGM> Further down the path it opens back up to a decent sized opening...you can get access to the 2 paths you ignored or continue onwards picking from an upper, lower, and middle path again
* Mewtwo goes back and checks out the middle path
<BigBadEvilGM> You see a goblin asleep with a spear by its side.
* Mewtwo tries to ambush the goblin
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The jaguar rends the coast; defends against the quickening of the rainbow!
<BigBadEvilGM> The goblin wakes up and grabs its spear pointing it at you
<BigBadEvilGM> Goblin CR 1, Hits: 1
<BigBadEvilGM> Student: Swift Spear
<BigBadEvilGM> Spear
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lotus blossom brutalizes the garden; scatters the roar of the reptile!
<BigBadEvilGM> Mewtwo takes 1 hit!
<Mewtwo> <<You'll pay for that!>>
<BigBadEvilGM> The goblin, eyes gleeming, attempts to strike again!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crab shatters the marsh; guards against the push of the steel! *yen*
<Mewtwo> !mb ymove
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The frog moves by the desert; parries the offensive of the body!
<Mewtwo> (and my luck wears out ;))
<BigBadEvilGM> Mewtwo takes another blow and limps out of the cave.
<Mewtwo> after recovering, Mewtwo will check on the goblin again...
<BigBadEvilGM> You fall asleep on the teleport pad...and wake up to find that its...
-> *meowthbot* ybmaster
<BigBadEvilGM> The day of the frog
<BigBadEvilGM> You go back and see that the goblin is again dozing...
<BigBadEvilGM> he doesn't wake up when you approach
* Mewtwo thinking, I'll get him yet!
* Mewtwo tries to ambush one last time
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The falcon seeks above the hells; skillfully dodges the foray of the foul!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The mantis dodges next to the plain; dodges the chaos of the foul!
<BigBadEvilGM> You skillfully dodge his sleepy blow and hit him where it hurts! He crumples..
<Mewtwo> (is his spear still there?)
<BigBadEvilGM> you gain 1 xp and can pick up the spear he was using
<Mewtwo> k
<Mewtwo> sorry for rushing you
* Mewtwo lifts up the spear with his telekentic powers and goes along his merry way, looking if there's anything in the cave
<BigBadEvilGM> Nothing else other than a bloody corpse...
<BigBadEvilGM> Head forward or back?
<Mewtwo> back, and check out the upper path
<BigBadEvilGM> (one sec...computer is fighting me)
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> You head back and enter the upper path..you see some bones lying around...but nothing else
* Mewtwo inspects the bones...
<BigBadEvilGM> Just ordinary bones...look like they are from a human
* Mewtwo checks the lower path and takes the even lower path from there...
<BigBadEvilGM> As you try to walk out of the cave...the trees dont let you move forward...and when you turn around to leave the back way you see a skeleton charging forward at you!
<BigBadEvilGM> Spear
<BigBadEvilGM> ugh
<BigBadEvilGM> Skeleton CR 1, Hits: 2
<BigBadEvilGM> Undead
<BigBadEvilGM> YF: 1
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crane rides on top of the coast; protects against the onslaught of the four winds!
<Mewtwo> heh
<Mewtwo> I had a slight feeling about that :)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The blizzard speaks close to the vineyard; guards against the descent of the shadow!
<BigBadEvilGM> MewTwo takes a hit! The skeleton charges forth again!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The dagger tracks upon the ruins; removes the foray of the sunflower!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The lizard cuts the gate; secretly quells the foray of the rain!
<BigBadEvilGM> Telekenetically using a lizard from a tree you bash the skeleton with it..but it still charges forth!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit quietly shreds the temple; shields the speed of the stars!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The snake drifts through the caves; silences the aggression of the root! *yen*
<BigBadEvilGM> A snake latches on the the skeleton and rips it apart!
<BigBadEvilGM> gain 1 xp
<Mewtwo> does it have a yen factor of 1?
<Mewtwo> because...
<Mewtwo> most undead don't have yen factors, maybe it does
<Mewtwo> and I think that extra hits due to toughness/undead don't count for yen factor anyways...but it's your adventure...and my yen ;)
<BigBadEvilGM> Looking on the ground under a rock you find a nice shiny yen that might have belonged to the owner when it was alive
* Mewtwo smiles...and heads off to that lower-lower path again...
<BigBadEvilGM> you move forward into the gathering area and check the lower path...
<BigBadEvilGM> You hear in the distance "Gotta train so I can beat people up...Gotta train so I can beat people up.." and the sound of fists hitting wood.
<BigBadEvilGM> You don't see much besides 2 rows of trees outlining the dim path
* Mewtwo looks for anything he can hide behind and spy behind
<BigBadEvilGM> trees ;p
<BigBadEvilGM> You spy and see one person punching a tree...he doesn't seem to notice you
<Mewtwo> <<Perhaps you can train on me...>> Mewtwo steps outof the trees way and looks upon his opponent
<BigBadEvilGM> The bully surges forth to attack you!
<BigBadEvilGM> Bully CR 1, Hits: 1
<BigBadEvilGM> DT, Shove
<BigBadEvilGM> (you move first)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The tiger attacks the garden; dominates the drive of the eyes!
<Mewtwo> (what race is he?)
<BigBadEvilGM> The bully kicks dirt into your eyes! (dirty trick) human
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The phoenix penetrates the plain; shreds the aggression of the steel!
<BigBadEvilGM> (go)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The crane breaks the madlands; leaps over the edge of the willow!
<BigBadEvilGM> You must be a bigger bully than he is....you telekenetically snap his neck...gain 1 xp
<BigBadEvilGM> you can move forward or back...
* Mewtwo moves on forward
<BigBadEvilGM> you enter the glade where the bully was punching a tree...it is nice and bright...with no cover from a tree canopy.
<BigBadEvilGM> Behind you are the other two paths you ignored...and ahead are 3 more paths to choose from.
* Mewtwo checks the middle path of the 2 paths it missed
<BigBadEvilGM> you see some rather abused trees...but find nothing of interest
<BigBadEvilGM> up north you hear more tree bashing...
* Mewtwo checks to see what's up north
<BigBadEvilGM> you see a human bashing a tree(this is the upper path..btw)....suddenly the tree snaps and happens to come falling at you!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chopstick tumbles upon the palace; conceals the touch of the ape!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The hammer sweeps atop the city; parts the slash of the steel!
<BigBadEvilGM> you dodge it...and see one very surprised bully...
<BigBadEvilGM> gain .5xp for dodging the trap
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The turtle kicks atop the well; guards against the beauty of the root!
<Mewtwo> (at the bully)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The silver fan obliterates the village; dodges the cut of the lightning!
<BigBadEvilGM> Mewtwo takes a hit!
<Mewtwo> Hits: 1/2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The thunder devours the foothills; leaps over the rising of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The frog withers the volcano; blocks the speed of the weapon!
<BigBadEvilGM> The bully shoves you..sending you reeling over the felled tree!
<BigBadEvilGM> he leaps over the tree and assumes a fighting stance
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The raven strikes in the midst of the ravine; defends against the efforts of the mind!
* Mewtwo clouds his opponent's mind...
<BigBadEvilGM> The bully throws sticks at you..distracting you(dirty trick)
<BigBadEvilGM> round 3: hits 1
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The tiger stands close to the hells; guards against the energy of the leaf!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The flawless raven mangles the pond; silences the terror of the dark sunbeam and sinuously parts the kick of the armor!
<Mewtwo> <<Pathetic fly...DIE!>>
<BigBadEvilGM> I would say flawless victory....but it wasnt... ;)
<BigBadEvilGM> gain 1 xp...
<Mewtwo> 5.5 exp
<Mewtwo> hehe
<Mewtwo> updating stats
<BigBadEvilGM> was intended to be that way...
<Mewtwo> Mewtwo
<Mewtwo> Natural Hits 2
<Mewtwo> Total Hits 3
<Mewtwo> Experience 0
<Mewtwo> Saved Experience
<Mewtwo> Yen: 1
<Mewtwo> Abilities:
<Mewtwo> Fated
<Mewtwo> Items:
<Mewtwo> Armor: Empty
<Mewtwo> Shield: Kote (+1 hit)
<Mewtwo> Accessories: Empty
<Mewtwo> Weapons: Spear
<BigBadEvilGM> took fated...nice ;p
* Mewtwo senses his destiny within him...to be the greatest pokemon in the world...
<Mewtwo> <<Or at least Ybaria>>
<BigBadEvilGM> other than some rather abused trees...there is nothing else of note..
* Mewtwo travels down to the next 3 branches of paths...unless something attacks him
<BigBadEvilGM> you get to the sunny grove...there are 3 paths ahead of you once again
* Mewtwo takes the lower path once again...
<BigBadEvilGM> from behind two trees comes 2 bullies to surround you!
<BigBadEvilGM> Bully CR 1, Hits: 1
<BigBadEvilGM> DT, Shove
<BigBadEvilGM> you don't have dt...so go
<Mewtwo> hehe
<Mewtwo> at bully #1
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The toad dodges close to the prairie; protects against the gaze of the willow!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The spider parts the tower; shreds the throw of the teardrop!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 2
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The raven punches higher than the plain; wards off the tempest of the steam!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1 connects....bully 2 misses
<Mewtwo> at bully #1
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The tiger glides atop the pond; quells the thrust of the fell dagger!
<Mewtwo> (I'm unlucky today...hehe)
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The thunder slides through the marsh; avoids the stab of the invisible blade!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully two farts...everything stops while the air clears...(dirty trick)
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 2
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fang mangles the caves; negates the storm of the bamboo as it absorbs the slash of the lily!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The dagger drowns the valley; conceals the chi of the four winds!
<Mewtwo> at bully #1
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1:
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The staff roughly illuminates the forest; wards off the quickening of the eyes!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1 shoves you!
<BigBadEvilGM> round 3:
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 2
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fist lies over the coast; protects against the chaos of the eyes!
<Mewtwo> at bully #2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The wolf dominates the heavens; conceals the stab of the rainbow!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1 mutters some words...which backfire sending him and everyone else to the ground...(dirty trick)
<BigBadEvilGM> round 4:
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (bully 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crane burns the palace; negates the offensive of the water as it brilliantly dodges the foray of the plant!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (bully 2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The west wind slaughters the wastelands; removes the roar of the honor and harshly redirects the drive of the air!
<Mewtwo> ow
<Mewtwo> at bully #1
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chopstick tracks on top of the gate; quells the drive of the spirit!
<BigBadEvilGM> they both connect!
<BigBadEvilGM> sending you to the ground...unless you use fated
<Mewtwo> nah, I'll tumble outof the way...
<BigBadEvilGM> You crawl back to the sunny grove....they loot you of your yen which fell out of your pocket...
* Mewtwo goes back for revenge...if they're still there
<BigBadEvilGM> Its the night of the frog when you wake up looking for revenge
<BigBadEvilGM> they have their powers back...so go
<BigBadEvilGM> you hear them laughing about taking away your lunch money
* Mewtwo ambushes them...
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rat drops before the marsh; wards off the energy of the foul!
* Mewtwo sighs as he drops a psychic blow upon the first
<BigBadEvilGM> you catch them off guard...bully 1 shoves you back to give them time to prepare
<Mewtwo> at #1
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The needle rains upon the badlands; waves away the energy of the teardrop!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (bully 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The jaguar storms the dungeon; wards off the chi of the willow!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The mantis drifts facing the marsh; dodges the thrust of the steel!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 1 drops!...a yen skitters out of his pocket
* Mewtwo notes to take the yen back later
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The sword tramples the volcano; shreds the stab of the body!
<BigBadEvilGM> bully 2 looks shocked...then gets angry
<BigBadEvilGM> Bully 2 shoves you to dodge your sword strike!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The falling chimera glides across the coast; avoids the speed of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The panther destroys the ruins; conceals the kick of the sunflower!
<BigBadEvilGM> You get smacked!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chimera overwhelms the vale; grasps the descent of the steel!
<BigBadEvilGM> Bully 2 kicks dirt into your eyes! (dirty trick!)
<BigBadEvilGM> next round:
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chimera rides higher than the vale; waves away the chaos of the willow!
<Mewtwo> (hrm, seems like clustering to me, although there was a decent time inbetween moves)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The spider sings underneath the vineyard; dominates the punch of the shadow!
<BigBadEvilGM> you pop his eardrums from your mental singing! he falls
<BigBadEvilGM> gain 1 xp
* Mewtwo pockets his 1 yen again...
<BigBadEvilGM> (unless you want to start Grays system)
<Mewtwo> eh, not just yet :)
<BigBadEvilGM> you get your yen back...ahead or back?
<Mewtwo> back, and check out the middle path...
<BigBadEvilGM> you see a very confused person with a dark aura about them...
<Mewtwo> them or him or her or it?
<BigBadEvilGM> looks like a him...they have their back to you and haven't seemed to have heard you yet
* Mewtwo quietly retreats
* Mewtwo checks the upper path...
<BigBadEvilGM> you see a very confused person with a white aura about them...
<BigBadEvilGM> this one has a brand new belt around their waist...its colored blue
* Mewtwo sighs and takes a look at the person, <<Hello there>>
<BigBadEvilGM> They look around to see who spoke...
<BigBadEvilGM> Their eyes fall upon you and they look really scared..
<Mewtwo> <<Don't be afraid...who are you?>>
* Mewtwo takes a closer look
<BigBadEvilGM> "WWWhhhhooo are you..."
<Mewtwo> "I have no name, if a name you can call me it would be Mewtwo...who are you now?"
<BigBadEvilGM> when you approach they run...
<Mewtwo> (what did they look like when they turned around)
<BigBadEvilGM> female...very scared...looks like she had just gotten her blue belt...
* Mewtwo checks the middle path...
<Mewtwo> <<Who are you, I don't think you'd be running away...>> (to the dark aura'd person)
<BigBadEvilGM> you see the dark person again....this time with a little blood...and a crumpled body near them..
* Mewtwo takes a closer inspection...prepared to fight
<BigBadEvilGM> He turns around arrogently..."Hah..you must be the person who scared little Alice here... I thank you"
<BigBadEvilGM> When he sees you coming closer to fight he gets into a fighting stance..
<BigBadEvilGM> Newbie Dark CR: 2, Hits 2
<BigBadEvilGM> Master of Stealthy Needle
<BigBadEvilGM> He attacks!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The manticore kicks over the valley and removes the spirit; grasps the roar of the body!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chimera scatters the fountain; avoids the blood of the amphibian!
<BigBadEvilGM> Mewtwo takes a hit!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The wrathful claw wounds the caves; guards against the assailment of the willow!
<Mewtwo> <<Begone!>
<BigBadEvilGM> He laughs and attacks again!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The owl invades the garden; dominates the roar of the willow! *yen*
<BigBadEvilGM> You hit! He falls backwards over the crumpled body..something skitters out of his pocket..
<BigBadEvilGM> He leaps up to attack!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The flawless needle removes the valley; defends against the punch of the honor! *yen*
<Mewtwo> lol...this odesn't look good for our 'hero' ;)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The mantis attacks the canyon; leaps over the assailment of the foul!
<BigBadEvilGM> he connects...what do you do?
* Mewtwo brings up a psychic barrier to defend himself against his opponent's attack (Fated)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The lizard seeks underneath the village; shields against the drive of the willow!
<BigBadEvilGM> the needle skitters off your barrier...
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The tree eliminates the heavens; grasps the rising of the rain!
<BigBadEvilGM> you take another hit!
<Mewtwo> oh well, defense isn't everything :)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The hammer obliterates the prairie; silences the blood of the dark sunbeam!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The monkey bashes the marsh; removes the descent of the lightning as it poetically redirects the quickening of the void!
* Mewtwo brings up another shield against his opponent, then bashes his opponent into it..
<BigBadEvilGM> WHAM! you make a monkey out of him...and he falls
* Mewtwo checks to see if Alice is ok...if so, he bandages her wounds
<BigBadEvilGM> She seems to be dead...
* Mewtwo sighs and collects the two shinies...
<Mewtwo> (afk real quick, sorry)
<BigBadEvilGM> you loot him of his loot...and gain 1 xp
<BigBadEvilGM> ahead or back...
<Mewtwo> back
<Mewtwo> ahead
<BigBadEvilGM> an extremely dark grove is here...you almost cant see
<BigBadEvilGM> 3 paths again are in front of you
* Mewtwo takes the lower path
<BigBadEvilGM> 2 rats charge forth to make a dinner out of you!
<BigBadEvilGM> Giant Rat CR: 1, Hits: 1
<BigBadEvilGM> Expert of Avenging Fang
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lizard bashes the city; absorbs the speed of the orchid!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat 2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The kama tramples the cemetery; shields against the foray of the mind as it masterfully leaps over the pain of the steam!
<Mewtwo> at #1
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The fan punches higher than the village; wards off the offensive of the orchid!
<BigBadEvilGM> Rat 1 falls...Rat 2 hits you!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat 2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The hammer kicks atop the plain; dominates the motion of the sun!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The panther punches the castle; waves away the speed of the armor!
<BigBadEvilGM> the cat gets the rat!
<BigBadEvilGM> gain 1 xp...
<BigBadEvilGM> what do you do now?
* Mewtwo checks the middle path...
<BigBadEvilGM> 2 see two piles of bones....which somehow reassemble to attack you!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The panther drifts across the spring as it tranquilly brutalizes Pang-Wu Province;
shields against the throw of the arrow as it cruelly absorbs the throw of the bamboo!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel 2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit rains upon the grotto; dominates the tempest of the spirit!
<Mewtwo> at #2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The staff penetrates the castle; defends against the thrust of the battlements!
<BigBadEvilGM> you hit Skel 2...but they surge forth again!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fan glides in the midst of the forest; wards off the beauty of the heart!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel 1) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The spear moves near the swamp; protects against the slash of the soul!
<BigBadEvilGM> second one is skel 2
<Mewtwo> k hehe
<Mewtwo> at #2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chopstick ravages the pond; removes the stab of the lava!
*** Phoenix8008 has joined #ybfight
<BigBadEvilGM> Skeleton 2 falls to the ground...in pieces..skeleton 1 charges forth
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The wolf rains upon the foothills; quells the offensive of the lily!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The ki-rin nails the river so it charges the Imperial Pleasure Garden; avoids the touch of the lightning!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel 1) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The speeding ki-rin seeks with the mesa; dodges the quickening of the invisible blade!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The west wind rains upon the volcano; defends against the foray of the soul!
<BigBadEvilGM> you dust the second set of bones...gain 1 xp
<Mewtwo> (afk real quik again, only 1min)
<BigBadEvilGM> nothing else here but 1 pile of bones..and a pile of dust
<Mewtwo> back
* Mewtwo checks the pile of bones and dust...
<BigBadEvilGM> nothing that you would see as real exciting...
* Mewtwo checks the upper path then...
<BigBadEvilGM> You hear noises of snoring...2 distinct ones
* Mewtwo looks closer...levitating quietly
<BigBadEvilGM> you see two goblins...with spears...sleeping
<BigBadEvilGM> goblin 2 wakes up..
<BigBadEvilGM> and shrieks!
<BigBadEvilGM> Goblin 1 wakes up at the scream...grabs his spear and looks at the floating thing with scared eyes
<BigBadEvilGM> They both yell bonzai and charge at you with spears at the ready
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (goblin 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lotus blossom thrusts the garden; shields the pain of the ape!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (goblin 2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The tiger moves from the heavens; scatters the beauty of the ape!
<Mewtwo> at #2
<BigBadEvilGM> Spear
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The mongoose rains upon the ruins; guards against the roar of the honor!
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit...the goblin takes a hit and drops
<BigBadEvilGM> Goblin 1 rages! ;p
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (goblin 1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The manta ray thrusts the lake; blocks the pain of the reptile!
<Mewtwo> (all these goblin barbarians ;))
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The panther dominates the mountain; scatters the kick of the body!
<BigBadEvilGM> But you pay him no respect and trounce him...
<BigBadEvilGM> Gain 1 very easy xp
* Mewtwo telekinetically lifts the two extra spears and checks out the next lower path...
<BigBadEvilGM> You enter a glade with yen trees...but they haven't dropped any seeds nor are any fruits within reach
* Mewtwo looks about for any opponents, if there aren't any, he will check the middle path
<BigBadEvilGM> you enter the next lower path...and have to duck/dive to avoid a flying rat and an oncoming bully!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chimera strikes in the midst of the city; parts the slash of the clouds!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chopstick swims facing the ruins; parries the throw of the lightning!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (bully)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The northstar shreds the caves; grasps the descent of the bamboo!
<Mewtwo> at rat btw
<BigBadEvilGM> The rat and bully hit!
<BigBadEvilGM> round 2:
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The snake speaks near the prairie; protects against the storm of the root!
<Mewtwo> at rat
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The monkey breaks the badlands; dodges the roar of the clouds!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (bully)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The jaguar quells the valley; grasps the drive of the willow!
<BigBadEvilGM> rat drops...bully fails to connect
<Mewtwo> at bully:
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The turtle tumbles with the swamp; wards off the slash of the ember!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rat leaps over the garden; guards against the efforts of the lightbeam!
<BigBadEvilGM> shove!
<Mewtwo> hehe
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The turtle sweeps before the madlands; shields against the rolling of the rain!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The snake falls across the island; masterfully negates the rising of the vermin!
<BigBadEvilGM> who called in gamera?
<Mewtwo> "Me, me, me!"
<Mewtwo> :)
<BigBadEvilGM> Bully drops with a shocked expression on his face
<BigBadEvilGM> you find nothing of interest...
<Mewtwo> new level
<Mewtwo> Mewtwo
<Mewtwo> Natural Hits 3
<Mewtwo> Total Hits 4
<Mewtwo> Experience 0
<Mewtwo> Saved Experience 0
<Mewtwo> Yen: 4
<Mewtwo> Abilities:
<Mewtwo> Fated (used), Dirty Trick (x1), Shove (x1)
<Mewtwo> Items:
<Mewtwo> Extra Items: 2 Spears
* Mewtwo checks the middle path that was before this path...
<BigBadEvilGM> you head west...walk a little north..then turn east...and dive to avoid a bone flying at your face!
<BigBadEvilGM> You see a skeleton missing half a rib and a very unhappy goblin ready to throw the second half of a rib
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (skeleton) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The northstar moves below the swamp; parts the chaos of the lightbeam!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (goblin) (1/1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chimera nails the plain; dominates the storm of the ape!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The scorpion seeks across the ricefield; guards against the onslaught of the reptile! *yen*
<Mewtwo> at the skeleton
<Mewtwo> Shove: at the Goblin
* Mewtwo telekinetically throws the goblin back
<BigBadEvilGM> Skeleton takes a hit..
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (skeleton) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crane brutalizes the cemetery; quells the thrust of the earth!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (goblin) (1/1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The northstar drowns the volcano; parts the storm of the rain!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The vine leaps over the canyon; protects against the speed of the comet!
<Mewtwo> at goblin
<BigBadEvilGM> You take 2 hits...
<BigBadEvilGM> excuse me...1
<BigBadEvilGM> goblin falls..
<BigBadEvilGM> (misread your defense)
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (skeleton) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The silver frog shouts facing the swamp; dodges the pain of the dark sunbeam!
*** Phoenix8008 has quit IRC (QUIT: )
*** Mewtwo has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
*** Mewtwo has joined #ybfight
<Mewtwo> grrr
<Mewtwo> what happened...
<BigBadEvilGM> you took 1 hit...and goblin dropped
<BigBadEvilGM> <MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The silver frog shouts facing the swamp; dodges the pain of the dark sunbeam!
<Mewtwo> k
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The raven storms the village; scatters the gaze of the ape!
<BigBadEvilGM> silver frog shouts CROAK! and falls
<BigBadEvilGM> 1 xp...1 yen
<Mewtwo> (I'm getting lucky with yen moves tonight :))
* Mewtwo takes a look at the upper path (of that same section)
* Mewtwo looks for any keys...
<Mewtwo> that last sentence directed in general
<BigBadEvilGM> You see a very content looking rat...that is no longer content...and a moving pile of bones...
<BigBadEvilGM> they both charge
<BigBadEvilGM> oops...5 xp last time..not 1
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (rat) (1/1)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The toad bows across the palace; quells the thrust of the stone!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lizard leaps atop the wastelands; removes the slash of the sun!
<Mewtwo> can you repost the stats for rats, skels, and goblins (average ones) again after this fight is done?
<Mewtwo> at rat:
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The cherry blossom skillfully devours the river; dominates the drive of the willow!
<BigBadEvilGM> one very dead looking rat...the skeleton unfazed surges forth
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The jaguar falls below the wastelands; absorbs the touch of the root!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The west wind drops with the grotto; shreds the terror of the reptile as it flips with the stab of the scythe!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (Skel) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The vine penetrates the dungeon; silences the offensive of the orchid!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The tree strikes over the garden; grasps the throw of the bird!
<Mewtwo> done...
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The thunder leaps atop the ravine; dodges the stab of the cat!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The mongoose slides above the delta; dominates the chaos of the spirit!
<Mewtwo> done...
<Mewtwo> hehe
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rat ferociously ravages the well; scatters the chaos of the fire!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The mantis cautiously impales the wastelands; redirects the storm of the lava!
<Mewtwo> done
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The vine punches the spring; leaps over the rolling of the root!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The dragon flips facing the desert; quells the touch of the arrow! *yen*
<Mewtwo> done....
<BigBadEvilGM> (i love 1 hit wonders....)
<BigBadEvilGM> you finally drop it...
<Mewtwo> lol
<Mewtwo> If I lost, I would of came back
<BigBadEvilGM> Undead
<Mewtwo> I wouldof gained 1 exp instead of .5
* Mewtwo notes to run away next time :)
<BigBadEvilGM> you gain .5 xp
<Mewtwo> 1 yen?
<BigBadEvilGM> and you find a yen in a pile of gnawed bones
* Mewtwo goes down and checks the middle path (I think I checked that lower path already, if I haven't I'll check that)
<BigBadEvilGM> you leave the tree row to find some diseased trees in a grove and 3 more paths
<BigBadEvilGM> (you've already checked all 3 here)
* Mewtwo thinks that some sortof taint must be terrorizing the forest
<Mewtwo> I'll go down then
<Mewtwo> and check the lower branch if I haven't already
<BigBadEvilGM> you see a walking pile of bones and a man with a dark aura...
<BigBadEvilGM> the man turns as you enter..."hi...ready to become my next skeleton?"
<BigBadEvilGM> Newbie Dark CR: 2, Hits 2
<BigBadEvilGM> Master of Stealthy Needle
<BigBadEvilGM> Undead
<BigBadEvilGM> they charge you!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (dark) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lotus blossom bows by the valley; avoids the terror of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fan drifts below the valley; protects against the gaze of the plant!
<Mewtwo> at the big bad darkie
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The falcon leaps on top of the coast; blocks the violence of the willow!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> Dark takes a hit
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (dark) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit rains upon the canyon; dodges the drive of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The staff obliterates the vineyard; dominates the foray of the moon!
<Mewtwo> at dark
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rabbit bows upon the cemetery as it thrusts the lava; guards against the motion of the ape!
<Mewtwo> shove: Skeleton
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (dark) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crab appears next to the island; scatters the slash of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chimera decimates the tower; waves away the assailment of the steel!
<Mewtwo> at the dark
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The cherry blossom speaks within the island; stands underneath the descent of the canine!
<BigBadEvilGM> you win vs the dark...he drops...the skeleton lands a nice blow on you though
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit strikes atop the wastelands; silences the drive of the foul!
<Mewtwo> hits: 3/4
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The frog kicks from the wetlands and slides before the Guardian Range; silences the rising of the air!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> (you should be 2/4)
<BigBadEvilGM> (dark hit you once and skeleton hit you once)
<Mewtwo> oops, ok
<Mewtwo> forgot, sorry
<Mewtwo> Hits: 2/4
<BigBadEvilGM> make that 1/4...
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chopstick strikes in the midst of the gate as it cruelly illuminates the shield; parts the cut of the bamboo!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The west wind menacingly severs the spring; protects against the onslaught of the eyes!
<BigBadEvilGM> (brb)
<Mewtwo> done
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> Skeleton takes a hit...
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The scorpion punches the mesa; negates the motion of the rodent!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The ki-rin drifts within the badlands; conceals the tempest of the scythe!
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit and tumble away....to where do you tumble?
<Mewtwo> back to the intersection...if possible
<BigBadEvilGM> gain .5 xp from the dark..
<BigBadEvilGM> you tumble back to the diseased grove...
<BigBadEvilGM> rest here or move further back?
<Mewtwo> rest here for now...
* Mewtwo wonders what the BigBadEvilGM has up his sleeve
<BigBadEvilGM> you rest...when you awaken it is the day of the tiger...but some of the disease must have affected you..your next battle you are -1 hit..
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> you have 3 paths in front of you...up middle or lower
* Mewtwo goes back to the previous path where he got beaten
<BigBadEvilGM> the skeleton is here...defending as it was told to do before its master died...it attacks
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The sword bashes the river; absorbs the chaos of the lightbeam and so it stands on top of the aggression of the void!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The flying dagger attacks the grotto; protects against the energy of the bamboo!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> I the synergy it has with your character...skel takes a hit
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The wolf removes the knoll; grasps the violence of the chi!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The vine punches before the vineyard; dominates the energy of the rain!
<Mewtwo> done...
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The scorpion dominates the delta; shields the kick of the cat!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> take a hit...the sash takes a hit
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (sash 1) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The monkey scatters the coast; guards against the motion of the stone!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (sash 2) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The manticore shouts next to the grotto; rides across the tempest of the stone!
<Mewtwo> hits: 3/4
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> at #2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chopstick slashes in the midst of the knoll as it shouts facing the spirit; redirects the onslaught of the reptile as it silences the gaze of the sun! *yen*
<Mewtwo> done
<Mewtwo> (wow, I am getting ALOT of yen moves tonight...)
<BigBadEvilGM> take 2 hits...
<Mewtwo> bah...
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The owl annihilates the volcano; averts the slash of the comet!
<BigBadEvilGM> assassin!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (sash 2) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The spider splits the pillars; fends off the motion of the root!
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> at #2
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rabbit angrily slashes the castle; quells the energy of the clouds!
<Mewtwo> shove at #1
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> shoving 1 out of the way you take #2 down..
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The falcon kicks next to the wastelands; waves away the thrust of the lightbeam!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The wolf invades the prairie; absorbs the push of the lily and beautifully absorbs the aggression of the steel!
* Mewtwo pettily runs away
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (sash 1) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fist lies next to the ruins; leaps over the chaos of the sunflower as it viciously shields the storm of the arrow!
<BigBadEvilGM> ok...
<BigBadEvilGM> you gain .5 xp
<Mewtwo> 2 yen right?
<BigBadEvilGM> not yet
<Mewtwo> doh
<Mewtwo> thought if you run you still got the yen..
<BigBadEvilGM> the sash happily pockets the yen
<Mewtwo> oh well, I'll rest up and hurry bakc
<Mewtwo> back
<Mewtwo> as soon as I can :)
<BigBadEvilGM> its there on the ground...if you run how can you get it?
<Mewtwo> l
<Mewtwo> okies
<BigBadEvilGM> you rest up...it progresses to the afternoon of the tiger..when you head back to where the sash was
<BigBadEvilGM> "Neat idea about gaining yen...I'll have to try it again!"
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fist leaps over the gate; shields the slash of the canine!
<Mewtwo> <<No compassion at all, this is what seperates myself and your pathetic race...>>
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The west wind slashes the mountain; redirects the thrust of the comet!
<BigBadEvilGM> I'm a sash! I was trained to NOT have compassion!
<BigBadEvilGM> ow!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The frog wounds the ravine; reduces the rolling of the canine!
<BigBadEvilGM> assassin!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The toad lies close to the heavens; parries the rolling of the invisible blade!
* Mewtwo *shoves* his opponent outof the way with a psychic blow
<BigBadEvilGM> "ARGH!! I will get your yen yet!!"
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit obliterates the knoll; gracefully wards off the rising of the sunflower!
<Mewtwo> Dirty Trick!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The mongoose lies next to the island; removes the stab of the sunflower!
<BigBadEvilGM> "ARGH!! I will get your yen yet!!"
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The monkey harshly brutalizes the grotto; removes the stab of the steel!
<BigBadEvilGM> take a hit!
<Mewtwo> (wow, my opponent is lucky too)
<Mewtwo> Hits: 3/4
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The manticore torments the prairie; fends off the slash of the four winds!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The hammer punches with the pillars; parts the quickening of the weapon!
<BigBadEvilGM> The sash falls...
<BigBadEvilGM> gain .5 xp and 2 yen
* Mewtwo looks around, if nothing else is there, he heads off to the upper path...
<BigBadEvilGM> just outside the tree row you hear someone talking about a 'don meowth' and someone talking about using their fists to beat things up..
* Mewtwo organizes his mind...Meowth...furry...cat...
* Mewtwo remembers...a revolutionary Meowth...crimelord....
* Mewtwo confronts the fighter...
<BigBadEvilGM> (s)
<BigBadEvilGM> fighters..
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> you see a person with a brand new yellow belt and what looks to be a new thug..
<BigBadEvilGM> "Was this the thing the sash was talking about?"
<Mewtwo> <<Perhaps...me?>>
<BigBadEvilGM> "I think so...anyway he doesn't belong here...lets scare him off!"
<BigBadEvilGM> Newbie Honor CR: 2, Hits: 2
<BigBadEvilGM> Expert: Fist, FoF
<BigBadEvilGM> Newbie Yakuza CR: 2, Hits 2
<BigBadEvilGM> Dirty Trick, Shove, Chair Shot
<BigBadEvilGM> The honor charges forward to scare you off!
<Mewtwo> (Btw DW, I find your conversions for the classes very amusing!)
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (honor) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The chopstick tracks facing the river; shreds the speed of the scythe!
<Mewtwo> er...paths
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (yak) (2/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The frog beautifully kicks the mesa; silences the onslaught of the rosewood! *yen*
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> at #1
<Mewtwo> er, honor
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rose petal leaps over the palace; shreds the pain of the rain!
<BigBadEvilGM> (They are about to get even more amusing...when you see the later ones)
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit...honor takes a hit
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (honor) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The kama penetrates the volcano; conceals the rising of the four winds!
<BigBadEvilGM> fof!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The spear brutalizes the ricefield; parts the terror of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The mongoose falls with the vineyard; waves away the gaze of the canine!
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The blizzard tumbles on top of the plain; wards off the tempest of the scythe!
<Mewtwo> at the yak
<Mewtwo> shove on the honor
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit...getting a vineyard to fall is going to hurt whatever it lands on
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The falcon tramples the palace; protects against the punch of the flame!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The lotus blossom impales the hells; reduces the descent of the bamboo!
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> Dirty Trick!
<Mewtwo> at the honor
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The fist bows below the plain; shields the blood of the reptile!
<Mewtwo> (well at least he's not master: fist)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fox shouts within the caves; shields against the quickening of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The snake demolishes the delta; scatters the energy of the eyes!
<BigBadEvilGM> shove: honor
<Mewtwo> ooh, sneaky
<BigBadEvilGM> you take a hit
<Mewtwo> (am I at 2/4 hits?)
<BigBadEvilGM> 1/4 now..
<Mewtwo> k
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The crane illuminates the pillars; dodges the foray of the fire!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chopstick leaps before the steppes; reduces the rolling of the honor and bows across the storm of the rodent!
<Mewtwo> at honor
<BigBadEvilGM> chair shot..
<BigBadEvilGM> honor drops though...
<BigBadEvilGM> you roll away gaining .5 xp
<Mewtwo> rests at the intersection (if it wasn't diseased, otherwise, early on where I met the Yaks)
<BigBadEvilGM> (I wondered how good those yaks would be....they are good...)
<Mewtwo> well its taking my path of planned powers
<BigBadEvilGM> the most recent one is the diseased one...
<BigBadEvilGM> the one before that is the real dark one
<Mewtwo> i'll stay at the glade with the yak then
<Mewtwo> er
<Mewtwo> sash
<BigBadEvilGM> thats ahead...you haven't seen it yet
<Mewtwo> hrm, didn't I just beat 2 sashes?
<BigBadEvilGM> that was in the way between the diseased area and uncharted territory
<BigBadEvilGM> I guess you can rest in the middle of the path..
<Mewtwo> hrm, take note to make that impossible next time? :)
<BigBadEvilGM> You got lucky and no one found you while you were sleeping
* Mewtwo gives a sigh of relief
* Mewtwo heads back to find that dirty yakuza
<BigBadEvilGM> it is the day of the west wind when you go back to sack the yak
<BigBadEvilGM> He laughs in your face and charges
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The hammer leaps over the valley; quells the speed of the air!
<BigBadEvilGM> shove!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The snake blasts the wetlands; absorbs the pain of the root!
<BigBadEvilGM> done
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rat storms the heavens; dodges the violence of the reptile!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> yak gets hit
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (yak) (1/2)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The rabbit speaks from the desert; shields the foray of the void and reflexively shields against the push of the stone!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The spider vanquishes the tundra; silences the rising of the leaf!
<Mewtwo> <<Begone!>>
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> yak drops
<BigBadEvilGM> you find 1 yen the yak had pocketed
<BigBadEvilGM> only thing left is to push forward
* Mewtwo pushes forward!
<BigBadEvilGM> you come to a big opening
* Mewtwo pushes forward dramatically!
<BigBadEvilGM> there is a raised area which you think is a battle arena..
<BigBadEvilGM> 5 people stand watch..one with a blue belt, one with a yellow belt, one with a copper sash, one that looks like a thug, and one with a dark aura. They all look like they have seen some battle
<BigBadEvilGM> One speaks, "Welcome, to get the key to open the other paths you must face one of us in battle. You may not decide, only we may do that. Do you accept?"
<Mewtwo> "Very well..."
<BigBadEvilGM> They motion for you to step on the platform.
* Mewtwo 'steps' (levitating slightly) on the platform
<BigBadEvilGM> The thug steps forward. When you both are on the platform blue walls spring forth from the edges. (You may not run from this battle)
<BigBadEvilGM> Thug CR: 4, Hits 4
<BigBadEvilGM> Master: Ferocious Turtle, Dirty Trick, Shove, Chair Shot
<Mewtwo> (lol, Gamera must love this)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The jaguar mangles the well; kicks within the pain of the wyrm!
<Mewtwo> done
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (4/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The jaguar becomes one with the gate; avoids the stab of the weapon!
<BigBadEvilGM> shove!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rose petal flies higher than the canyon; redirects the energy of the root!
<Mewtwo> done...
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The raven beautifully torments the fountain; conceals the efforts of the shield!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The perfect wolf stands by the madlands; conceals the beauty of the foul!
<Mewtwo> done...
<BigBadEvilGM> (I knew it was going to be a tough fight when I rolled a 4 back here...)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The tiger slays the vineyard; guards against the quickening of the fortress!
<BigBadEvilGM> ow...take a hit
<Mewtwo> hits: 2/4
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The chimera brutalizes the ravine; quells the punch of the canine! *yen*
<BigBadEvilGM> (and the good moves I'm getting isn't helping anything)
<BigBadEvilGM> DIRTY TRICK!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The scorpion splits the savanna when it falls through the armor; dominates the kick of the shield!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The owl slides upon the pillars; conceals the push of the mind!
<Mewtwo> Shove!
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The fox punches the marsh; shreds the offensive of the scythe!
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The vine cuts the forest; protects against the slash of the eyes and appears upon the rolling of the void!
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (3/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The jaguar spins upon the valley; waves away the punch of the rain!
<Mewtwo> (needs a good spear move right about now)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The frog becomes one with the ravine; leaps over the touch of the canine!
<BigBadEvilGM> you win that round barely...
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (2/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The mantis terrifyingly dominates the wastelands; scatters the punch of the snow!
<Mewtwo> synergy?
<Mewtwo> hrm
<Mewtwo> Dirty Trick!
* Mewtwo ignites a flash of bright light infront of the Yakuza
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The ki-rin invades the valley; waves away the energy of the clouds!
<BigBadEvilGM> The thug pulls a chair out of nowhere and beats you with it!
* Mewtwo looks dazed
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The cherry blossom bashes the tower; avoids the aggression of the bird!
<Mewtwo> hits: 1/4
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (2/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The west wind bows with the fountain; absorbs the onslaught of the air!
<BigBadEvilGM> thug takes hit..
<Mewtwo> (Btw, if you didn't read the initiative rules, those with higher hits automatically go last unless
someone has a trick or similar)
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The rose petal prances near the steppes; removes the motion of the comet!
<BigBadEvilGM> (higher natural hits..)
<Mewtwo> (just great, remember you lost to a prancing and appearing move before ;))
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (1/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The claw painlessly eliminates the island and punches the Altar of the Ancestors; negates the throw of the cat!
* Mewtwo wonders who will win...
<BigBadEvilGM> not when that pops up...
<BigBadEvilGM> you drop...
<Mewtwo> heh, want to try that, renew fated every level idea?
<BigBadEvilGM> go ahead...fated that..
<Mewtwo> k, thanks...
<Mewtwo> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Mewtwo: The fang rides through the fountain and unrelentingly kicks Shangtung Mountain; protects against the energy of the battlements!
<BigBadEvilGM> thats what we'll use for this at least..
<BigBadEvilGM> !mb ybmove (1/4)
<MeowthBot> BigBadEvilGM: The tiger dodges within the marsh and sucker punches the stars; shields against the descent of the shadow!
<BigBadEvilGM> the thug drops...
<Mewtwo> a truely climatic ending...
<BigBadEvilGM> the blue walls drop
<BigBadEvilGM> The others look very surprised and give you the key to the paths
<Mewtwo> "Thank you, you have taught me very much..."
<BigBadEvilGM> you gain 1.5 xp(3 nats right?)
<Mewtwo> yup
<BigBadEvilGM> and 1 yen
<Mewtwo> Mewtwo
<Mewtwo> Natural Hits 3
<Mewtwo> Total Hits 4
<Mewtwo> Experience 0
<Mewtwo> Saved Experience .5
<Mewtwo> Yen: 12
<Mewtwo> Abilities:
<Mewtwo> Fated, Dirty Trick (x1), Shove (x1), Chairshot (x1)
<Mewtwo> Items:
<Mewtwo> Extra Items: 2 Spears
<Mewtwo> oops
<Mewtwo> need to improve hits
<Mewtwo> Natural hits are 4, total hits are 5
<BigBadEvilGM> "To open the paths put the key in the center of the platform and turn right...turn left to close the paths
* Mewtwo bows to the other fighters
<BigBadEvilGM> (the platform you came in on)
* Mewtwo inserts the key and sees what happens
<Mewtwo> (turns right)
<BigBadEvilGM> You walk all the way back to the entrance platform...indeed there is an opening in the middle and three on the top (left, center, right) and on the bottom (left, center, and right)
<Mewtwo> (can I remove my key safely without the walls coming back?)
<BigBadEvilGM> A row of trees in front of each path move to allow you access to each path but the masters path
<BigBadEvilGM> (yes)
<Mewtwo> so all the paths are open except for the master's one?
<BigBadEvilGM> in each path there are 2 walls dividing the paths into 3 lanes
<Mewtwo> if so, do I know which ones I have already visited (if any)?
<BigBadEvilGM> you haven't visited any of them...you were on newbie lane..
<Mewtwo> k
* Mewtwo thinks, let's start from the bottom and work ourselves up top
<BigBadEvilGM> here is what you guesstamate from what youve seen
<Mewtwo> k
<BigBadEvilGM> NW: dark, N: sash, NE: light sw: don't know s: yak se: honor
<BigBadEvilGM> need to tell which path you go down..and which lane of the path you traverse...(left, center, right)
<Mewtwo> k
* Mewtwo heads towards the yakuza path
<BigBadEvilGM> you see the three openings amongst the diseased trees
* Mewtwo thinks again and heads over to the honor path (sorry bout that)
<BigBadEvilGM> (I'm going to have to stop here...I need to work on the individual paths a little more)

Remove ads