• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Sharlea in Wicht's Lair III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicht

Hero
Day: Kama

The throwing stars sink in but Sharlea takes 2 hits from the combined attack of the other two orcs.

Round: 5
Hits Remaining: 2 / 4 / 1 / -

Orc Guard 1 Attacks: The turtle quells the city; redirects the aggression of the scythe!

Orc Guard 2 Attacks: The staff scatters the river; redirects the quickening of the ember!

Orc Guard 3 Attacks: The frog destroys the plain; waves away the assailment of the moon!

yen = 1

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 5
Hits left: 12 of 15
Chi: 6

Seeing the tough attacks coming her way, Sharlea decides to befuddle all three attackers by mentally triping them into each others way...

Dirty Trick at all 3 Orcs!

Wicht

Hero

The orcs take just a moment to recover and then they seek to attack again.

Round: 6
Hits Remaining: 2 / 4 / 1 / -

Orc Guard 1 Attacks: The hammer vanquishes the canyon; parries the motion of the sunflower!

Orc Guard 2 Attacks: The blizzard slashes by the vale; absorbs the chi of the scythe!

Orc Guard 3 Attacks: The kama withers the hells and flips over the chi; scatters the onslaught of the fell dagger!

yen = 1

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 6
Hits left: 12 of 15
Chi: 6

Seeing the 1st Orc attempt to use her mastered Hammer styles against her, Sharlea laughs and lauches into a doubly devastating attack which she knows will perfectly bypass his attack to take him down. So furious is her attack that she may even damage the other attacking Orcs as well if she can position herself properly!

At Orc #1: The staff ravages the spring; swims next to the descent of the moon!

Fists of Fury: The owl rends the fountain; scatters the rolling of the snow!

Any extra damage at Orc 3 first, then Orc 2.

Wicht

Hero

Sharlea strikes down the first orc, but as she goes to attack the other injured orc, his technique proves too strong and she takes 1 hit.

Round: 7
Hits Remaining: - / 4 / 1 / -

Orc Guard 2 Attacks: The tree strikes across the heavens; negates the rolling of the void as it glides within the foray of the shadow!

Orc Guard 3 Attacks: The rat splits the dungeon; defends against the storm of the mind!

yen = 1

Phoenix8008

First Post
No, I knew I wasn't immune to Kamas. I just thought I'd take the chance that the extra damage might get through to finish that one off. And I figured if #3's move was better, then I should have a good chance at scoring the extra two points of damage against #2 then. Appearently, his move was also better and therefore neither of them got hurt by the extra dmg from my FoF attack. Oh well, maybe next time.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 7
Hits left: 11 of 15
Chi: 1

Sharlea attacks the Orc's legs, hoping to strike a shattering blow while defending herself from both of them as well.

At Orc #3: The manta ray shatters the pillars; defends against the gaze of the orchid!

Wicht

Hero

Sharlea's atack is strong, butthe injured orc still manages to outmaneuver her and strike for1 hit.

Round: 8
Hits Remaining: - / 4 / 1 / -

Orc Guard 2 Attacks: The frog vanquishes the wastelands; dodges the push of the body!

Orc Guard 3 Attacks: The chimera cuts the fountain; grasps the edge of the orchid!

yen = 1

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 8
Hits left: 10 of 15
Chi: 1

Still attacking the injured Orc, Sharlea enters battle meditation and slashes with her Phoenix-Claw sword while defending against the quick uninjured Orc.

At Orc #3: The claw tranquilly storms the ravine; defends against the quickening of the clouds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads