Yo-yo as a weapon

GreyLord

Legend
I never really thought about it.

I'm not really a fine person...but I'll try to give an answer.

I would suppose, off the top of my head...

Yo-Yo Damage = 1d3 Critical = x2 Weight = 1lb Type = Bludgeoning Weapon has reach

(do not know enough about how the Polynesians used to to say if it would be subdual damage or not and whether or not it could also be used as a ranged weapon. If used as a range weapon range probably could be something like a range increment of 30 feet).

ElectricDragon

Explorer
Had one in one of my games. It was magical. Its magic allowed it to seek out and attack (repeatedly, 5 attacks per round, on its own) any male within 5 feet. It sought out a certain body part and attacked it until the male was not within 5 feet. It was made by a female mage that had been enslaved and abused by men. It used the wielder's attack bonus and initiative bonus. Damage was only 1d4, but it also required a Con check (DC 15) or the target would fall to his knees and lose all actions for that round. The female mage had escaped her slavery and was now a pirate captain and had no males on her ship. It was an automatic weapon and it could not be used by its wielder for attacks (she used her cutlass for that).

Bludgeoning, x2 Crit.

Remove ads