D&D 5E You Can Now Buy Mike Schley's Ravenloft Maps

Mike Schley's maps from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft are now available to purchase in high resolution from his website. You can grab a map bundle with 6 digital DM and player maps for $10, or posters and prints at various sizes. https://prints.mikeschley.com

Mike Schley's maps from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft are now available to purchase in high resolution from his website. You can grab a map bundle with 6 digital DM and player maps for $10, or posters and prints at various sizes.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 6.34.10 PM.png

Stormonu

Legend
Whered you get the Theros maps from? I totally missed that. I have a few GF9 maps or I used to. They were nice but generally just larger scale overland maps iirc. The Ptolus map was very nice that bought in the mid 00's. WotC should take a page out of that playbook and do a Waterdeep/Undermountain pack. If people are buying $700 mini sets Im sure people would spend a few hundred on that.

People that rob just suck. You gotta be a real jerk or that hard up to steal a map or two from a store. Seems at that point you should concentrate on your resume than calculating thac0.
Doesn’t even have to be stolen. Once the package is opened up, the contents can end up anywhere in the store, especially if the open container gets knocked off the shelf (Seen it happen).

As to the laminated map, it was a freebie that came with the book if you preordered it from a FLGS. You can find them being sold on e-bay and such nowadays if it’s something you want to grab. (theros map | eBay)

Remove ads

Remove ads