• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to remember the result. Although apparently you do and you don't remember it fondly, for some reason...

ignored.

I was ignored as everyone decided to change subject and move on.

You know what REALLY bugs me here-

The only person (s) that recognized me and would think about what I had to say have either been banned or is lost whenever Goldmoon shows up.

I am having possibly THE worst time of my life currently and I have no outlet. I have kept my time here limited because I didn't want to bring people down and I felt it woiuld be ignored anyway.

Back at some point undetermined.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I like this idea, mostly because I like Peter Pan. Perhaps the Voice has taken on its own life. The wandering bard, with the voice of an angel, is in fact the physical personification of the voice in question. The Voice cannot be physically compelled to return, it must be convinced to return of its own free will. Thus the angel, who has no voice to give his argument words, must enlist the party to plead on his behalf.

If you wish to expand the quest, perhaps the bard has one final task that must be performed before it will be willing to give up its mortal existence.

You three are cruel. Just imagine how many people were misdiagnosed as being scizto because of that fallen angel's mischievous voice. :D

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
ignored.

The only person (s) that recognized me and would think about what I had to say have either been banned or is lost whenever Goldmoon shows up.

I am having possibly THE worst time of my life currently and I have no outlet. I have kept my time here limited because I didn't want to bring people down and I felt it woiuld be ignored anyway.

Well when ever Goldmoon appeared it usually was just her and Aeson talking for several hours before people started filtering into the hive. I actually responded to some of the things you said, but that unfortunately got buried in the endless conversation that arose around Goldmoon/Aeson hammering out some personal issues.

Ginnel

Explorer
ignored.

Your not alone in being ignored Mega everyone has had that experience.

and I think you're out of line on the Goldmoon comment.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
ignored.

Awww, we luv u Mega!:)

The Hive has slowed down some, so you should be able to get some comments in without them being buried by other conversation.:)

*Hugs Mega*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads