you . . you just have to see this.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Hey!...those are, well, if not awesome, then at least the concept is cool :)

It's the kind of thing I wish would end up in Airwolf's sig:)

For those who are worried about content, it's models and actresses photoshopped up in Marvel and DC superhero garb.

That Martian Manhunter (Manhuntress?) chick looks odd

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Wizard magizine did an article a few years ago on this sort of thing, I found it amusing then, and I find it amusing now. Some of them are really quite good, it is very obvious that there are people out there that have put a lot care and effort into this.

Sialia

First Post
Right. Well, sometimes I'm worth listening to, and sometimes, I'm not.

As a background, I've been surfing the web in search of pictures of women posed as warriors. I've found plenty, ranging from the dreadfully silly to the completely obscene with some reasonably beleivable ones somewhere in between.

I've seen plenty of photos of half naked or entirely naked women at this point, which is not really what I'm looking for. But this was the first time I'd seen someone Photoshop clothes ON to a naked photo.

And since they are all comic book characters outfits, I thought the crowd around ere might enjoy them.

The thing I found amusing was how many male uniforms were chosen. Busty Thor cracked me up.

And I love the shot of Harley. But then, I just love Harley anyway.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
a girl i knew a few years ago used to photoshop homemade comic characters' costumes onto nude models, but mostly she did them over other artists' drawings. neat stuff!

Remove ads