D&D 5E Your Adventuring Party Names

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
rat-queens-4-2.jpg

From the graphic novel Rat Queens, which I recommend to D&D players [-]everywhere[/-] who are mature enough to see a PG-13 movie. B-)

Edited after Lanliss' excellent point.

Last edited:

spectralhunter

First Post
You know, in all my years of tabletop gaming (decades), our little group never even considered making a name. We just referred to ourselves as "the group."

Lots of cool names here. Perhaps going forward I'll give it more thought.

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
You know, in all my years of tabletop gaming (decades), our little group never even considered making a name. We just referred to ourselves as "the group."

Lots of cool names here. Perhaps going forward I'll give it more thought.

I've often thought that others (NPCs) will call a group something if they didn't have a name, based on the actions and reputation of that group.
Probably something insulting knowing most groups :)

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I've often thought that others (NPCs) will call a group something if they didn't have a name, based on the actions and reputation of that group.
Probably something insulting knowing most groups :)
The PC's in my last Pathfinder game didn't like their NPC competition, the Undaunted Eagles of Glory. So they called them the Glory Holes.

Our Al-Quadim adventuring group was also a band, the "Djovial Djinns".

Current party which originally consisted of 3 tieflings and a halfling is formally registered as "Three and a Half 'Lings".

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
We've had a few, including some I've forgotten.

Currently, the Tiefling bard has ironically named the party, "The Awesome Group". Previously there was the Eclipse Squad and <TBD> (from a 3.X Warcraft campaign).

My all time favorite is Damage, Inc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases