Your dream DM

messy

Explorer
1. monte cook
2. andy collins
3. i dunno :confused:

honorable mention: gary gygax. i'm not sure i'd want to actually play in his game, because my guess is that i would die early and often, and gary would laugh and continue to be cruel :(

messy :cool:

Kaodi

Hero
Anyone?

Well... how about Jesus? I mean, that would settle the whole religious issue once and for all. Then the people who *didn't* play D&D could be accused of being Satanists... If he's not available, Archangel Raphael might be a good choice. In her game, clerics would be played *right*.

:D

Sandain

Explorer
In no particular order;

Robin Williams
Jim Carey
Angelina Jolie
Keely Hazel
Erik Mona
PirateCat
Wizardru
Rel
Lazybones
Sagiro
and whoever DM's the CITY storyhour

Me. But only because I'm really curious to really get the POV of the players who have told me they've enjoyed my campaigns. I mean, I know _I_ had fun, but to be able to get that from their side of the screen would be really interesting to me.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Azalnubizar said:
terry pratchett, although Robin Williams would certainly be fun as well - didn't know he is a gamer... how do u know?

I was reading some stuff about celebs who game and it mentioned that both Robin Williams and Billy Crystal have been known to game DnD together on occasion, both taking turns DMing.

You know we could also start a thread of simply your perfect gaming group, but that'd be too much...

Sykopup

First Post
Kaodi said:
Well... how about Jesus? I mean, that would settle the whole religious issue once and for all. Then the people who *didn't* play D&D could be accused of being Satanists... If he's not available, Archangel Raphael might be a good choice. In her game, clerics would be played *right*.

:D

Cool choice. Can't beat that logic.

My choices?
1. John Woo--talk about Oriental Adventures action
2. Stephen King--we'd all end up dead or turn out to be aliens
3. Didn't Jessica Alba once mention playing D&D in an interview? If so, I could enjoy an adventure with her.

pogre

Legend
Sepulchrave II - I just want to see if his game is that good.
Jonathan Tweet
Robin Law
Carl Sargent
Wizardru - those guys have too much fun!
Chris Pramas

Dolom

First Post
Settembrini said:
3)Kevin Siembieda : out of curiosity, which rules DOES he DM after?

I've gamed with Kevin in open convention gaming and in private settings and he's incredibly rules light.

Nyaricus

First Post
Sykopup said:
3. Didn't Jessica Alba once mention playing D&D in an interview? If so, I could enjoy an adventure with her.
I'd do a LARP of "Pleasure Prison of the Bthuvian Demon Whore" any day with her :D

Actually, add el-remmen to the list of people who'd be a dream GM. I like his style :cool:

I've only ever heard good things about P-Kitty's DMing skills, so that would be an experience as well :)

Remove ads