• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your favorite LOTR character from each of the movies

FotR - tie: Gandalf & Sam
TTT - Gollum/Smeagol
RotK - tie: Eowyn & Theoden

Overall - Too close to call. Aragorn has a great character arc. Much more pronounced than in the books, and it takes all three to really see all of it (though I feel they might have cheapened a bit with the whole "Arwen's fate is tied to the ring" bit). But Gollum is incredibly well realized. And Sam is Sam. :)

Cor Azer

First Post
Fellowship: Albert Dreary
Two Towers: ?
Return of the King: Castamir (Captain of the Corsairs)

Seriously: Samwise Gamgee, in each and in total. After Sam, it'd be Boromir for Fellowship, Smeagol/Gollum for Two Towers, and Faramir in Return of the King.

Post Script: For those not aware, Peter Jackson cameoed as Albert Dreary and Castamir, although I don't think he had a cameo in Two Towers.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Cor Azer said:
Post Script: For those not aware, Peter Jackson cameoed as Albert Dreary and Castamir, although I don't think he had a cameo in Two Towers.

Yep, he did. I don't know the name, but he threw a spear from the walls of Helm's Deep.

Remove ads