• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your favorite LOTR character from each of the movies

TracerBullet42

First Post
Cor Azer said:
Post Script: For those not aware, Peter Jackson cameoed as Albert Dreary and Castamir, although I don't think he had a cameo in Two Towers.

I believe he was "guy throwing spear" on top of Helm's Deep...

*edit

I mean, err...what KidCthulhu said...

Last edited:

AFGNCAAP

First Post
For the most part, it's a tie between Aragorn & Sam for all 3.

FYI, IIRC, Peter Jackson was one of the Black Corsair captains in RotK, as well.

d10

First Post
FotR- Gandalf
TTT-Gollum
RotK- This would have to be a tie between Sam And Faramir. I didn't like where PJ was going with Faramir in TTT but it pays off in RotK. Such a heartbreaking character.

Balrog

First Post
FOTR-the Balrog of course (errrr....I mean Boromir)
TTT-tie between Gollum and Aragorn
ROTK-the Kings--tie between Aragorn and Theoden

Trilogy as a whole, probably a tie between Gandalf and Aragorn, with Samwise rounding out the top three.

After ROTK extended version is available, I will probably be able to settle my tie between Gandalf and Aragorn with the extra scenes. Time will tell. It still boggles my mind that we miss the standoff between the Witch-King and Gandalf at the Gates, which was even in the trailer!!

PaulKemp

First Post
I thought Theoden stole every, and I mean every, scene in which he appeared in TTT and RotK, so he gets my vote for those. For FotR, Gandalf, for the bridge of Khazad-dum scene.

Remove ads