• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your Gas Price

diaglo

Adventurer
KenM said:
Its around 2.89/ galllon where I am. 3 days ago it was 2.59. I saw on CNN that some places in GA had it to like 5.89/ gallon. That is gouging, IMO.
No Hay...

saw 4 stations on the way into work this morning with no gas.

on the news last night one station was at $6.07/ gal

there is a problem now even though there wasn't one before the rumor and mob took over...

Dougal DeKree

First Post
Wow, today prices rose to 6,986$/Gallon (i used reveals numbers to calculate that).

I am so glad i bought a new bike last week and use it to get to work and back. I only hope that the winter won't be too cold this year - our appartment is heated with oil :\

Last edited:

JoeBlank

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
That's not making me comfortable at all. And getting ready to head down to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon.... :confused:

As diaglo mentioned, I also saw a few gas stations that are closed because their tanks are empty. Fill up before you head out for DragonCon this weekend, and fill up again before you get inside the city. There is no reason to panic, there are still plenty of stations that have gas. But remember to revise your budget to take the higher prices into account.

Hopefully the word has spread and the panic will die down some, so things can get back to normal. I know this is minor incovenience compared to what those actually struck by the hurricane are experiencing. It just frustrates me that the problem was caused by ignorance.

Dougal DeKree said:
Wow, today prices rose to 6,986$/Gallon (i used reveals numbers to calculate that).

To American eyes, you just said six thousand, nine hundred and eighty-six dollars per gallon. Of course, maybe you're having a gas shortage too. *grin*

I'm in Atlanta. My roommate went out at 3 in the morning to get gas. Ended up getting the super premium, because that was all that was left at that point.

My favorite was the gas station that 'accidentally' lost one of the numbers on it's price sign. So it said:

Unleaded - $299.

People were packing in there, hoping the blank space was a small number.

Henry

Autoexreginated
RangerWickett said:
To American eyes, you just said six thousand, nine hundred and eighty-six dollars per gallon. Of course, maybe you're having a gas shortage too. *grin*

Commas are periods and vice versa, everywhere but here. :)

Eonthar

Explorer
Yesterday it jumped up 20 cents per litre, from CDN$1.14 to 1.35.

That means that we are paying about US$4.30/gallon.

Supposedly in the Atlantic provinces the price has gotten as high as $5/gallon.

Not having any problems with gas shortages ... just money shortages.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads