D&D 5E Your Most *Fun* D&D 5e Character

CTurbo

Explorer
I really loved my 6 Int Goliath Bear Totem Barbarian, who usually didn't bother with weapons, and his pet Light Hammer wielding 4 Int Stout Halfling Frenzy Barbarian

But my favorite character so far has been my Vhuman Tempest Cleric(heavy armor mastery). Played him like a cocky but fun loving jock who preferred melee and liked showing off especially in front a the ladies. He had a lot of ideas and they were usually bad(8 Int), but he always meant well, was tough as nails, and shut down many an encounter on his own. Everybody loved him but the DM lol

The one I had some fun with was a human Rogue Mastermind - it was in a Norse based campaign and he was a complete coward but tried to keep it hidden - managed to get to 4th level without any players commenting that he was yet to draw blood and only got outed when he threw a dagger and refused to pick it up again as it had blood on it. The ranged help made him useful and he stayed hidden most of the time - justifying it each time as for the benefit of the party.

Also have an open hand monk named Jericho who uses a spear (would have used Kensai if it had been available) soldier background - has been a lot of fun.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I am just about to play Shawky - the cockney Goblin Chief Shaman (Land Druid) who shakes his Ju-Ju stick at people and bad things happen to them. He believes he is a tactical genius in battle and tries to take charge with stupid ideas that (hopefully) no-one listens to (Int 8/Cha 8) - I already have my cockney rhyming slang rehearsed. It will be awful:

Bilbo Baggin - Dragon
Poppy Seed - Mead
Creepy Cavern - Tavern
Jingle Jangle - Entangle
Non-Compliant - Giant
Overnight - Blight
Spinal Cord - Sword
Bo Derek - Cleric
Tuning Fork - Orc
Pleasure Trip - Thorn Whip
...you get the idea...

I also once DM'd a Boggle in a game and loved him so much that I almost made a PC to liken him. Boggles are fun.

Remove ads