• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your RPG X'mas shopping list

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Darwin's World 2.0
Rigger 3 Revised
Earth Alliance Sourcebook
Minbari Federation Sourcebook
Point of No Return
Sypcraft 1960s Decade Sourcebook
Mutants & Machines
(Gamma World)
Complete Warrior
Cry Havoc
Midnight

And some Christmas miracles I'd like to see:

Paths of the Wise: Magicans and Loremasters for Decipher's LotR
Rohan: Among the Horse-Lords
Pulp Cthulhu

Mongoose's Conan RPG
The Centauri Republic
Dragonseye Minis

diaglo

Adventurer
Oh, i forgot to include:

The Complete Idiots Guide to d20 Roleplaying
:D

hasn't been made yet. but i put it on my wish list

Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Don't forget to pick up some nice d20 adventure settings. :)

"World of Whitethorn 1B: The Village of Oester" should be coming out soon, just in time for the holidays. It's the sequel to "World of Whitethorn 1A: The Hamlet of Thumble".

I'm interested in the "Extraordinary Book of Names", too. Actually, I was going to publish something just like this, but bowed out since the Troll Lords and Gary Gygax announced theirs. I'll look forward to using it though!

I'd also like to get a dice bag and maybe a few other books.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
For me D20 is actually not on the list this year, Weird!

I have been wanting to try out a few new (and not so new) systems for fantasy as I am need a break from PrC's and Feats for a bit.

The Riddle of Steel
Talislanta 4th Edition
Exalted
Mechanical Dreams
Agone

And If I do get the D20 itch I would like Mutants & Masterminds, especially as its a variant of d20.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
megamania said:
Airships from Bastion Press

You are going to love this product. it was one of my favorite ENnie entratns last year, and dfinitely the biggest surprise.

(I knew I would love Midnight and all of the Scarred Lands stuff, and already loved Mutants and Masterminds...but Airships was just not on my radar).

HeroClix (Superhero miniture game...VERY well done by WizKidz)

I love heroclix too, but I'm not asking for any for Xmas....I have too many as is to properly store.

Personally I would like...

• The Sidereals book for Exalted

• A ticket to Edmonton, so I can visit my Girlfriend's Grandma with her.

• A proper Gi for Hapkido so I can stop wearing sweats.

• Go with my Dad and Grandpa to meet Gordie Howe (who is in town for some kind of promotion in early January...some lucky folks can win dinner with him. My Dad, Grandpa and I can all agree that Gordie Howe is The Man:)

• Dice man, always more dice. it doesn't make any sense, but there you go.

• Some kid-free time with my girlfriend..maybe at a B&B.

Last edited:

Tom

First Post
Krug said:
So what RPG stuff do you want under the X'mas tree this year?

I'm looking at Tact-Tiles from www.bc-products.net. The tiles look like they could really speed up game play because they are 10"x10" interlocking modular tiles that are Dry-Erase. I can't stand the "wet-erase fingers" anymore (you know, the wet-erase ink you get on your fingers that won't wash off, you have to sweat it off). "Tiles" means you could pre-draw the game and only have to reveal one tile at a time. And when you get to the edge of the map, you just pick up the tiles that are no longer in play, erase them, and move them to where the battle is going! If the party needs to retreat, the last rooms/field is still there! These things just look great! :cool:

JoeGKushner

First Post
Ed Cha said:
Don't forget to pick up some nice d20 adventure settings. :)

I'm interested in the "Extraordinary Book of Names", too. Actually, I was going to publish something just like this, but bowed out since the Troll Lords and Gary Gygax announced theirs. I'll look forward to using it though!

I'd also like to get a dice bag and maybe a few other books.

You shouldn't let this stop you.

Rather you should look at what the book is going to be, in this case a hardcover, and come out with a product that complements, not competes with it. This is a huge book in hardcover and won't be for everyone's budge. A smaller 30 page b & w book for $4-$6 as a PDF would be a deal that many would enjoy.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
JoeGKushner said:
You shouldn't let this stop you.

Rather you should look at what the book is going to be, in this case a hardcover, and come out with a product that complements, not competes with it. This is a huge book in hardcover and won't be for everyone's budge. A smaller 30 page b & w book for $4-$6 as a PDF would be a deal that many would enjoy.

Well, originally, I was going to do a 96 page book with 20,000 names and explanations on how names are created, etc, etc. All at about $14.99 or so, but I don't want to cut into the sales of the Troll Lords, especially for Gary Gygax's line. :) Maybe I'll do it a couple of years down the road after their sales are exhausted.

Anyhow, the "Book of Extraordinary Names" sounds like a real keeper and definitely a good resource to keep handy. I'll be picking it up as soon as it comes out!

Remove ads