Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Yttermayn

First Post
Rosalia's arrow hits dead center of mass on the thing nearest her. The arrow makes a quick schlorping sound and disappears into the mass. Ooze flows over the hole and in moments the would has vanished.

OOC: Rosalia roll a straight intelligence check. Still need Tuk's init... I will be doing the thing's turns soon. And yes, I should get back in the habit of skipping an unresponsive player now that I'm on here more often again.

16 Grok (rnd1 Run away! Run away!!!)
10 John (rnd1 Staff Blast (Uses=1): miss)
8 Scrag (rnd1 Whiff!)
4 Rosalia (rnd1 Arrow hits! No apparent dmg.)
4 Thing1
3 Thing2
2 Roderic
? Tuk

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk's initiative: 18

"Alright, this is officially starting to piss me off!" Tuk said, and spins in place, his chain swirling out, its wicked barbs slashing at the ooze creature a few feet away from him. The chain warps around the creature, and Tuk janks it off with a brutal pull.

A critical hit! 27vs AC for 9 dmg 14 for confirmation for 9 additional damage

Yttermayn

First Post
A rare flash or rage flickers across Tuk's face and dies in the curl of his lip as he lashes out against the largely gooey mass. He feels the chain connect with something more solid inside and times his return stroke perfectly. With a tremendous yank, he feels through the chain something tear free. A piece of what appears to be a misshapen ribcage is pulled free of the sticky mess to land on the floor at Tuks feet, and what's left behind folds back on itself and collapses.
The other creature takes several ponderous steps forward and swings it's vaguely humanoid arms at Roderic. It smears itself on his armor, but fails to injure him in any way.

OOC: Roderic's up!

8 Scrag (rnd1 Whiff!)
4 Rosalia (rnd1 moves away, Arrow hits! No apparent dmg.)
18->4 Tuk(rnd1 action held to 4, crit on whip, 13(5dr) dmg, kills Thing2)
4 Thing1 -5 (rnd1 closes to Roderic, attk 13 miss)

3 Thing2 (rnd1 killed before action)
2 Roderic

[sblock=Map] temple3.png[/sblock]

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic Asturien

Roderic strikes back at the slimy black creature!

[URL="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4017762/]12 to hit, 9 damage[/URL]

Yttermayn

First Post
Roderic's blade sprays black goo, but fails to connect with anything more solid.

Ooc: Nevermind Amaury, I ended doing something different, no roll needed. Grok & John are up!

8 Scrag (rnd1 Whiff!)
4 Rosalia (rnd1 moves away, Arrow hits! No apparent dmg.)
18->4 Tuk(rnd1 action held to 4, crit on whip, 13(5dr) dmg, kills Thing2)
4 Thing1 -5 (rnd1 closes to Roderic, attk 13 miss)

3 Thing2 (rnd1 killed before action)
2 Roderic (rnd1 miss)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
John takes careful aim. makes sure he has the target in sight - then whoosh! flame conjured from the elemental plane of fire is shot out of the staff!

+3 att; -4 vs in combat=-1 att

vs ranged touch: 1d20-1=14

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc L2 Cleric of Pelor, HP 20/20, AC 17

Grok stops running and turns around to see if his companions have more luck with these creatures.

"Grok not fight goo things. We leave now, yes?"

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
John releases a powerful blast of fire from his staff. It hits the creature dead on, melting and burning the goo. The thing collapses into a heap, and the smell is worse than a pile of burning buttholes.
Grok's plees for flight echo hollowly in the now still room.

Ooc: combat's over. Now what?

Remove ads