Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic Asturien

Roderic looks around to make sure no one is hurt, and hears Grok's request. He shakes his head in disbelief. "Grok!" He calls. "Please compose yourself and return! We are not yet done bringing the Light of Pelor into this caves, to burn away the evil within!"

He then means to finish examining the statues. If nothing else happens, he will check on the two exits.

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc L2 Cleric of Pelor, HP 20/20, AC 17

"*Ahem!* Me think so, too. Hmmm, it not as scary as me thought. Yes, all well. Forget what Grok say before."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Tuk keeps a smug in his face at the orc's rebuttal for about a minute. Then his expression turns to grim emotionless features, as usual.

Yttermayn

First Post
Checking the rest of the room provokes no further hostility, but Roderic's back and arms become covered in goosebumps while making a circuit of the room. He finds nothing particularly interesting at either door, with no clue what might lie beyond them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
John, who is not suffering at all from goosebumps continues to stare at the portrait if the lightning wizard, his head tilted in deep thought.

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia sighs of relief as both creatures are dealt with relatively rapidly. She can't help wondering though what her contribution is to this party but quickly comes to her own conclusion that a feminine touch is always welcome and needed nevertheless.

"No worries Grok.. I too get depressed with all the black goo! Fed up with it actually! It stains your cloths and all that.." she says to Grok.

Seeing nothing left to do in the room whose purpose is still not entirely celar to her, she joins Roderic and gets ready for any surprise behind the door.

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc L2 Cleric of Pelor, HP 20/20, AC 17

Grok worry more about staining clothes with BROWN goo than with getting black goo on outside."

Remove ads