• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Yttermayn

First Post
ooc: Rosalia hadn't quite gotten that far. If you said she 'checked out' a door, I assume a cursory inspection (not a search for traps), unless you ooc your intent otherwise. Also, she was attacked before reaching the northern door. Invisible castle is still down. Used WOTC roller.

Rosalia finds a small series of holes in the door, the edges pitted by what may be acid.
OOC: Your unlock raw roll is 17; we'll keep that for after you deal with the trap.

Amaury

First Post
ooc: Scott, thanks.
remove trap: 1D20+9 = [12]+9 = 21

Rosalia warns: "Roderic, back off... All, get away from that door. It's trapped!"

She makes sure that everybody is away and not facing the door before paying a closer look to the trap. probably spring charged pins with acid or poison.. hum, let's see what we can do.. she thinks before opening her tool kit and selecting a series of small pincers and pins. Her gestures are slow and precise as she aims to remove all pins one-by-one from their holes.

Yttermayn

First Post
The trap seems to be disabled and inert. Thus filled with confidence, Rosalia's unlocking goes swimmingly. She feels the bolts in the door retract under her guidance and the door no longer feels rigidly held in place.

Amaury

First Post
"After you gentlemen...." proposes Rosalia as she executes some sort of salutation, bending forward whilst inviting her companions by a move of her arms to enter the new room.

She tidies up her toolkit and gets her rapier ready before moving in after the first companion goes in.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*shudder* [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], you do know that it was my entrails that ruptured and put me in a medically induced coma for 6 1/2 weeks, right?

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc L2 Cleric of Pelor, HP 20/20, AC 17

Grok follows Tuk with a grunt and a grimace, mace in hand and ready to crack skulls.

Remove ads