Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Radaceus

Adventurer
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], and all, Thank you,
I will go ahead and play Scrag. As long as nobody has a problem with that.
I'd like to absorb some of the backstory of your adventures before I jump in,
give me a day or two...to get into make-up...as a troll

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], and all, Thank you,
I will go ahead and play Scrag. As long as nobody has a problem with that.
I'd like to absorb some of the backstory of your adventures before I jump in,
give me a day or two...to get into make-up...as a troll

you might want to change your text to white. I can barely see this.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
If he changes it to white, then those using default background won't be able to read it either. Really, he should probably just use a dark color like dark orange or sienna, or just use the default text color, which I believe automatically goes to black with the default background, and white with the Eric Noah background.

Also, we have to talk about Scrag. He was being built to be a melee fighter with psionic fighting abilities, but that might be a complicated build. It might be better with him being a straight melee character. We'll have to make adjustments to the current sheet to reflect the proper build and to bring him up to 5th level.

Radaceus

Adventurer
I thought you were having me on, SD...I can read this perfectly fine Black on White!
hahah

Are you one of those trendy linux type users?

Radaceus

Adventurer
I will have a look through, can you point me to a specific post(s) regarding Scrags psionic intent,(in case I miss it in my briefing)? I am sure I can get my head around it, I'd like to maintain the same momentum intended fro the character.

-----
EDIT:
alright, DT i have this from Scrags CS: Savage Species Revisions

and I gather we just need to level up from 4 to 5,
if that doc is the go ahead, Scrag does not gain any Hp this level? yet gets these benefits: Large Size, Reach 10 ft., +2 Str, +4 Natural Armor.

works for me!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The psionic thing was way way on at the beginning, I think.

re: Text color
There are those of us that are grognards that have grown a liking to the 'lwgacy' and 'Eric's half fiend love child' backgrounds. No I am not pranking you, these are what the backgrounds are called. they are a dark background and that is why It is hard to read.

Seriously, not a joke, it is really called 'Eric Noah's half fiend love child' ! !

never mind how much of a joker I am, please set that aside for this one instance.

Leif, shush your self!

Radaceus

Adventurer
I't' been so long, I havnt posted on BBC boards, nor forums in years, but I were once a steppenwolf (grognard), not unlike yourselves.

I post from 3 computers and a GalaxyS5, and havnt bothered with customizations. Maybe I can revert to using someone's half fiend love child...

Remove ads