Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scotley

Hero
[roll0]

Do we need to go back to town and tell what we've learned before going to this swamp? We might want to take the treasure we found and sell what we can't use to trade for something else. I think Roque should own a decent bow. Once I put this hit point roll in, I'll have him updated to level 5.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The village itself doesn't have all that much money. So yes, you could sell equipment, but you won't get much of a return on the better stuff. This arc won't take you near a large city that could handle magical goods for awhile.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We might be able to get it as a letter of credit or reputation amoungst the people of nobility. is there some way to do that DT? If it is a hassle of any sort then drop my question.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I really like the idea of a letter of credit. I'll probably post something like that when I start the new IC thread next week. I'm also reviewing the next module, "Legacy of the Savage Kings", and like what I am reading so far. The module is separated by two main sections and a small starting outdoor section. I'm really liking what I am finding so far. It's quite creepy.

Leif

Adventurer
I assume you mean hear from us about the "letter of credit" idea? Sounds handy to me, and much lighter than gold, too. I don't know if I like the sound of 'creepy' or not, considering what we've already been through. What the heck, though. Let's do it.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Hello gang,

I am fully capable of playing a meatshield, albeit, or rather...especially, a sub intelligent one, if you still require another warm ( or cold) body to occupy a seat at the table.

I'm on West Aussie time, so my posts come in while most of you are in bed, on the plus side...I am in tomorrow morrow land, the future is bright!

Remove ads