Yugoloth Lore

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
well, of course. :D

i was reading Dungeon #64, the adventure in which the demon lord Jzzalshrak appears, and i think she had a number of yugoloth mercenaries serving her. i'll have to look that up later.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Shemeska said:
It's unfortunate if they randomly dropped three editions worth of naming convention for the 'loths in the MMIV. Depending on what the 'Corrupter of Fate' looks like, perhaps calling it a Lesser Gacholoth or Larval Gacholoth might work, and then the Vooroloth sounds appropriate for the other.

At the least, I'll adopt a proper name for them on my own if none is provided by the MMIV either by oversight or some other reason.

Well, they're just following the lead of the MM III demons. I'm not sure why they couldn't add one word to these entries to please everyone. :\

Your suggested names sound good, and I'll probably glom 'em as well for my campaign if I use 'em.

Ripzerai

Explorer
Xell Dog-Ears
Nycaloth
Captain of the Brigade of Darkness (reports directly to the General of Gehenna)
Hellbound: The Dark of the War, page 28

Ferelm Cuer
Nycaloth
Discontented Blood War scout
Hellbound: The Dark of the War, page 29

Crassag
Nycaloth
Part of a living wall
Hellbound: War Games, 38

Stammering Azarin
Nycaloth
Blood War recruiter
Hellbound: The Chant of the War, 26

Shemeska

Adventurer
Por Ell
Ultroloth
'Loaned' a pair of Mezzoloths to the Erinyes Kasmine to guard her lair in Gehenna during the duration of her self-imposed exile from Baator
Dungeon #95, 'The Jackal's Redemption'

Shemeska

Adventurer
Here's some more fan material, and some 'loths along with it.

This particular bit was 'published' in Knowledge Arcana #5 over on Wizards, and it's my assumption that it isn't accorded any status above fanfiction, though I suppose I could be wrong. I'm not entirely sure how that's handled and what the status is.

The Dreamer
Baernaloth
The member of The Demented who occupied Larsdana Ap Neut, using her as a sort of metaphysical host, infecting her mind, and in that capacity functioning as a sort of sentient virus who gave wisdom, wanted or unwanted, to its carrier.
Knowledge Arcana #5: 'The Dreamer and the Fiend' by Todd Stewart

Additional background and details on Larsdana Ap Neut and Helekanalaith appear in the story as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases