ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST 5E

corwyn77

Adventurer
Looking forward to this. I almost ran this in 4e but then 5e happened. Will there be allowances made for 4e mechanics ported over. the campaign setting mentioned Eladrin in the context of teleporting. Did the PF version have teleporting Eladrin?

Also, was there ever a chapter 13 for the 4e/PF versions?

Elfshire

First Post
Will there be allowances made for 4e mechanics ported over? the campaign setting mentioned Eladrin in the context of teleporting. Did the PF version have teleporting Eladrin?

Page 5 of the extended Pathfinder Zeitgeist Player's Guide had its own writeup for the eladrin race, which included the ability to teleport 30 ft as a move action, once per day. You can find the guide available for free download here. Eladrin in 5e can teleport as well--if you're having trouble finding them, their racial writeup is in the DMG, not the PHB.

Also, was there ever a chapter 13 for the 4e/PF versions?

Downloadable here for 4e, or here for Pathfinder. And boy is it awesome. Can't wait to run it... three years from now when my monthly group makes it that far.

corwyn77

Adventurer
Page 5 of the extended Pathfinder Zeitgeist Player's Guide had its own writeup for the eladrin race, which included the ability to teleport 30 ft as a move action, once per day. You can find the guide available for free download here. Eladrin in 5e can teleport as well--if you're having trouble finding them, their racial writeup is in the DMG, not the PHB.

Downloadable here for 4e, or here for Pathfinder. And boy is it awesome. Can't wait to run it... three years from now when my monthly group makes it that far.

Thanks, I never got any of the pathfinder material so I was just curious about Eladrin.

I don't think it's worth the money to me to get ch 13 for a system I won't be running it in; I'll just have to wait for the 5e version. Too bad, I was hoping to skim over the plot for the whole thing while I was waiting; oh well.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey everybody - this file has been updated. Very minor errata - we spotted a couple of "Page XX"s in there! Feel free to re-download it.

Also, look what's ready to upload to EN5ider!

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 01.28.25.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 01.28.37.png
SaveSave

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases