ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist Newspapers

Meigeall

Explorer
Short answer: no, I have not made another paper.

Long answer: I packed up and moved to Europe over the summer, and I still haven't figured out a good virtual solution for continuing the game, mostly due to the 6-hour time difference.

reighndragon

Explorer
Sorry to hear your campaign hasn't continued. I did make another newspaper. I even convinced some of my players to write articles based on their adventures. Because my campaign is set in Aundair in the Eberron world I did change some names to make them more Aundairian. Nina Simone, Oxton Halderan, Mika d'Ghallanda and Seagull are player characters.
As a non-native english speaker I hope the newspaper is not too riddled with grammar errors. One of the more difficult words to think of was how residents of Passage would be called. I now chose Passageans, but maybe Passagites would be better. Flinters is a lot easier.

So if anyone is interested, the latest version of the newspaper is attached.

Attachments

• The Passage Post - Barrakas week 4 999YK v1.1.pdf
    739.4 KB · Views: 122

Meigeall

Explorer
Alright, spit out a third one. The type is a bit tight on the illustration, but it was a rush job. Somewhere between Georgia (the state) and Germany, or between my old rig and new, I've misplaced by running notes on details to throw in the paper. This one doesn't bite near as deep, but now I get to/have to re-read the whole adventure path, so I got that going for me.

Roko Joko

Explorer
@Meigeall , thanks for doing these. I used the first one before Adventure 1. Do you have a link to the version of issue #2, that you mentioned in post #10, in which the Duchess article is formatted in two columns? The link in post #6 links to the original split-line version.

Meigeall

Explorer
Unfortunately no. Foundry was working well enough, but the half of the group in the States drifted away. I still stop by here regularly to keep up with things. I still hope to run through the whole adventure path at some point.

reighndragon

Explorer
Unfortunately no. Foundry was working well enough, but the half of the group in the States drifted away. I still stop by here regularly to keep up with things. I still hope to run through the whole adventure path at some point.
That's a shame, hope you'll find a new group to DM the adventure for. It's hard to keep a group with each other for such a monstrous adventure path. I'll show my newspaper when it's written. Maybe you could give some tips, what you would add to preview encounters in the coming adventure?

Remove ads