TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
francisca said:
Hope you have a great evening!
Thanks, and surprisingly, despite being surrounded by a bunch of Old Farts such as I am, we did have a good time...quite unlike being in school with the same bunch :confused:

Fact is that I decided to show up for the banquet the class is having this evening :lol:

Cheers,
Gary

StupidSmurf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Hackneyed stuff :uhoh:

Quit encouraging me in this unseemly behavior :]

Cheers,
Gary

I can't believe that I forgot the most classic taxi reference of all:

Groucho Marx (as Rufus T Firefly): You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff!

Next pun topic: Cheese!

francisca

I got dice older than you.
StupidSmurf said:
I can't believe that I forgot the most classic taxi reference of all:

Groucho Marx (as Rufus T Firefly): You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff!

Next pun topic: Cheese!
Groucho is my hero. There was a nation of Freedonia in my homebrew, ruled by none other than Rufus T. Firefly.

I tell you now, I Camembert any cheesy puns. Curdle you refrain from such?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
francisca said:
Groucho is my hero. There was a nation of Freedonia in my homebrew, ruled by none other than Rufus T. Firefly.

I tell you now, I Camembert any cheesy puns. Curdle you refrain from such?

I must agree. It is my swiss that people refrain from cheese puns, for I chedder at the thought of the rinding halt this could cause the boards.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
It's a Gouda thing these puns don't grate on my nerves. If they did, I would get Feta up and stop Postel-ing here.

Zudrak

Explorer
StupidSmurf said:
What have I done? I've created a Muenster! :eek:

Edam it. Knockwurst it off.

I've beefed up the pun and added meat. I thought it would be a Brie-s to stay with cheese. I'd best retire to my Cottage. My pun may be rank, but it's not for a lactic of trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads