Zday in Sunnybright

Captain Tagon

First Post
Alyx shakes his head at the conversation going on behind him. "Emo kid, would you stop trying to get some and focus on what's going on here? We just had to freaking kill a man who got run over by a car and survived and all you can do is flirt!"

He turns back to Max. "All I can do with what I have here is just protect the wounds to keep them from getting infected or anything. Your best bet is to get to a hospital as soon as you can though Sheriff."

Last edited:

Nephtys

First Post
Candide said:
"You might say that. So, once we kick this guy to the curb and be on our way, what's say you and me for dinner?"

Caitlin smiles back at him, wondering wether his callous swaggering in the face of death is just an act or if he really is that cold. At least this one isn't going hysterical.

"I think I just lost my appetite," she says ambigously, glancing at the corpse. "But I might take you up on that later."

She rises and walks over to her bike. "For now I've got a date with a shower. Gentlemen,..."
After handing the sherrif the identification papers she found on the body (ooc:if she found any) (ooc:btw she has gloves on, so no fingerprints) she takes off down the road towards Sunnybright.

I need to get my :):):):)ing head together and stop acting like a damn idiot. Whatever happened with not drawing attention to myself? And that dead guy, creepy... Or just some inbred redneck crackbaby.

(ooc: sorry for splitting up the party, her character motivations wouldn't let her stick around and chat with the sherrif, but I've got a feeling we'll meet once you get back to town.)

Last edited:

Mithran

First Post
"All I can do with what I have here is just protect the wounds to keep them from getting infected or anything. Your best bet is to get to a hospital as soon as you can though Sheriff."

"Thanks anyway, hopefully it'll keep me from getting blood all over the car" Max chuckles a moment then decides that chuckling is a bit painful and stops.

(ooc: this is if Caitlin did indeed find papers) "Thanks, take care of yourself" Max takes the papers.

After Alyx finishes what he is doing Max looks down at the body "Hmm, have to get someone out here for the body. In the mean time we better move him off the road, no sense in letting him get hit... again"

Captain Tagon

First Post
"But actually it might be better if we took the body with us. Maybe you could run it by the hospital when you go to find out what was up with this guy. I mean everything that happened to him and he didn't feel anything. Plus this blood looks old so God only knows how he was even still walking to begin with." Alyx shrugs noncommitally. "Just a suggestion."

RobotRobotI

First Post
The papers on the body name this as a visitor from out of state, just a generic John Doe in the right place at the wrong time. There's a small wad of bills in his wallet that Caitlin could definately sneak into her own.

Caitlin once again mounts her bike, and sets off on the remaining ten minutes of drive to reach the citys 'suburbs.' ... Although, it'd be unfair to say that Sunnybright's suburbs and inner city were very different at all. ...

LogicsFate

First Post
Well, we can't stand here all day lets head to town. Looking to officer Schular Can you get someone out here to pick up that guy? Unless you want to take him with you? wow, I accually killed someone Call me if you need me to do some kinda police report. Good bye everyone Motioning to his friends, they return to the car and follow in Caitlin's path

Last edited:

TroyXavier

First Post
Alex shrugs his shoulders as traffic seems cleared up. He drives into town wondering what was going on and why things seem a bit strange. He knows there's something going on and perhaps he'll get some answers when he gets into town.

Mithran

First Post
"I should be able to get someone out here for the body, yeah" Max will move the body off the road and then get in his car and follow along into town with the others.

Nephtys

First Post
Caitlin stops at the first motel at the side of the road, parks her bike outside the entrance and heads inside (barring any spookiness on the way in). She's tired, dirty and hungry.

RobotRobotI

First Post
Shortly after Caitlin heads off on her bike, Chip and Max begin to follow her route. She's just within sight, and her bit of a head-start keeps her at a range for the majority of the ride. It is noticeable, perhaps, to natives of Sunnybright that on this comfortable summer afternoon, nobody - nobody at all - is outside.

Caitlin arrives at the Sunny Inn, a cheap motel with a glowing 'VACANCY' sign held up by two tall steel bars. The area around it is empty ; cars are parked at random. As she steps out of her car, she notices something that anyone would find odd - there's no noise at all, exempting the near-silent hum of the cars that have followed her.

She approaches the inn, and tosses the door open. Inside, there's a small greeting room, but nobody sits behind the counter. As the door closes, a bell rings. Caitlin can hear a noise from down the hall to her right: a familiar groan.

"Guhhh..."

Remove ads