The Official GenCon PBP Absentee List

Bront

The man with the probe
Nener nener nener :p

I'll be leaving on wensday, but might be busy up untill then. If the hotel has internet, I might be able to pop in though. Will be back sunday night.

If need be, I can be NPCed in any games, but I shouldn't be gone long enough to cause a problem.

FYI - Anyone who wishes to find me, I'll be judging or playing in Shadow of the Dragon or Song of the Sea events for Game Base 7 (Outer Rim Chapter). Last year, we were by the far west entrance, not sure where we'll be this year.

Last edited:

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Don't open your mail for a long time, you GenCon gloaters....

Last year was my first GenCon, and I hate that I can't go this year. I had a great time last year, and look forward to going next summer.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Well, . . . I guess I'm the second official Gencon go-er.

I should have internet access but I don't expect to post much until I return on 08/23/05.

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Might I suggest:

A) Pinning this up till after Gencon

B) Changing the name to the Gencon Absentee thread so it's a bit clearer what it is.

Mista Collins

First Post
I'll be at Gen Con and would be interested in meeting anyone who is going that I game with on here (or anyone from En World for that matter).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bront said:
Pinning this up till after Gencon

Consider it stuck.

thanks for the suggestion. I'll let BS change the name - if he doesn't soon, I'll do it. The important thing is that it serve as an aid to GM's and players.

EDIT: Made change for clarity, hopefully that will reduce the number of absentee thread over the next few days.

Keia

Last edited:

Remove ads