Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A bath, eh? Well, as I said, it isn't easy finding water in a place like this, but I do believe I have something that will do just the trick," Bertram replies, "As for the tent, you can use mine, and I'll just take a bedroll and sleep under the stars."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I know, and it so sad to see that." She says, though she perks up about something doing the trick. "Well, if we're traveling at night, it's more a tent to sleep durring the day isn't it? If it's big enough, I don't see why we couldn't share it."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"During the hottest part of the day, it would be nice to duck inside the tent, yes," Bertram agrees, "And I certainly wouldn't mind sharing if you don't find it to be an invasion of your privacy, Vasha...Ah the bath though. I have two ways of going about it...the first might be unsatisfactory, and the second uses up a good deal of drinking water, so why don't you try the first and then move to the second if you like, eh?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"If there's enough space, it'd be cruel to ask you to stay outside in the sun." Vasha says "As for the bath, what did you have in mind?" she asks hopefully.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I can make some water with magic, and it should feel even more wonderful than a normal bath, but it will require me to maintain concentration. The other choice is that I could use some of this."

*He pulls out a pouch of fine powder, a large empty waterskin, and a small full waterskin. He smiles and throws a pinch of powder into the big waterskin, and pours a few drops of water in as well, mixing it up. Once hydrated with a bit of water, the powder expands into enough water to fill the larger waterskin.*

"See--dehydrated water!" he grins a bit and offers Vasha a drink.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha takes a sip, "Well, it's not spring water, but it's not bad." She smiles "But you should save it for the desert, in case you need it. I think I'll just have to make due. I wouldn't think there'd be a place to bathe around here anyway now that I think about it" She sighs. "Poor Arris, so used and abused, but rarely ever loved."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah yes, so true. I have heard the legends of the Mojiin that claim of all the bounteous love that Arris had for her children...a pity how they repaid her. I can still conjure up the magic water for a bath if you'd like one. Since it is nondrinkable anyway, it wouldn't really be a waste at all--it evaporates when I stop concentrating, you see."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods knowingly "Arris still loves all her children, however she can, but all she requires is love in return." Vasha looks at him curiously "Well, I don't know how that'd feel, but I guess I can wait. We should finish getting any supplies you need, and then we can discuss the bath further. If we're leaving at night, rest might be good."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well then. I shall gather supplies and meet you at the Parched Ruby. If you desire to save on funds, you can tell the innkeeper to give you my room to rest if you like."

Bront

The man with the probe
She smiles and says "That's sweet of you, thank you. What room are you in?"

Once she knows where he's staying, she parts ways with the nice man for a bit and wanders back to the Parched Ruby. She speaks to the inkeeper and tells him that Bertram Lacouer told her to use his room, and gives him the room number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads