Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'm staying in Room Number 7--for good luck, you know?" Bertram winks as Vasha heads back to the Parched Ruby.

"Oh right, Bertram--that was his name! Offlanders' names confuse me and they all start sounding the same. Here, some might ask for proof, but I believe you Vasha, so I'll just give you the key."

*He reaches for a key on a large ring and hands it to Vasha.*

"Have a nice stay!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha smiles and says "Thanks." She makes her way up to the room and uses her key. She looks around the room to see what kind of accomidations are here.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The accomodations are sparse but sturdy and of good quality, and Bertram seems to have brought some amenities with him, particularly the bottle of good wine sitting on the table, as well as some travelling gear, including a rolled-up tent in the corner and a bedroll.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha looks around, noting the likely absense of any kind of bath tub or other large basin. She takes a little time to examine the tent before she sets down her haversack in the corner. She giggles as she spots Puddles nosing through Bertram's pack, and calls him over. She gives him a bit of water and food to tide him over, after which he finds a nice comfy cool spot to lay in. She opens the window a bit to get a slight breeze and take in the Arris air.

Assuming there is no tub or large basin: Setting her things aside, she takes off her dress and fills the small washbowl with some water she summons. She uses the washcloth to wash off, allowing her skin to soak in what water it can. When she is done, she lays back on the bed, feeling the air blow over her body, and falls gently to sleep.

Assuming there is a tub or large enough basin to soak in: She summons enough water to fill the tub, sheds her dress, and slides into the water. While not natural sping water, it is refreshing to feel the water on her skin. She slides back and relaxes, soaking in the tub as the breeze blows across the room. She closes her eyes, and drifts off to sleep in the tub

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There is indeed a bronze basin in the room, though it is not exactly clear what it is for. Still, it is clean, and the thought of a bath is inviting, so she summons enough water to fill the tub, sheds her dress, and slides into the water. While not natural sping water, it is refreshing to feel the water on her skin. She slides back and relaxes, soaking in the tub as the breeze blows across the room. She closes her eyes, and drifts off to sleep in the tub...*

"Vasha, are you ready to wake up?" a voice calls out to her from the darkness, and her eyes come open, as she finds that she is lying on something very soft and wearing a light bath robe.

*Looking underneath her, she notes that someone has added a soft down blanket and silk sheet to surround her and help mute any feeling of the hard bed beneath her.*

*Bertram sits in a chair in the other corner of the room, near Puddles, absently petting the big dog's head and mussing up his fur. He is wearing stylish traveling clothes and carrying a large backpack, and the supplies that had been left around the room are nowhere to be seen.*

"What a sweet doggy, by the way," Bertram adds, "What's his name?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Puddles" she smiles "He liked to jump in them and swim when he was a pup. I think mom found the name humorous."

She stands up, drops the robe, and gets into her dress. while asking "So you're all packed and ready to go?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Umm...yes," he replies, slightly distracted as Vasha changes her clothing, "I have everything I need right here in my backpack. Puddles helped me sniff around for everything while you were asleep, isn't that right boy?"

"Anything else you need, or are we all set to find this Mojiin?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm good, I've got enough supplies, and can refill them if needed." she says. "So, I'm ready to go." She says, smiling brightly, with a bit of excitement.

She scratches Puddles behind his ears "Good dog" she says to him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well then," Bertram says, gathering up the extra sheets and blankets he brought with him and stuffing them into his backpack, "Then I guess we should be off!"

*He opens the door and then extends his hand graciously:*

"After you, Lady Vasha."

Bront

The man with the probe
She smiles and walks downstairs and out of the inn. Once they are booth out on the road, she asks "So, where exactly are we heading?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads