The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well, just judging on alignments ... this should be .... interesting.

I realize alignments can't always be dependable, but we pretty much have as broad a spectrum as possible...

tylermalan

First Post
Alright all, planning on starting the IC Thread (which I will link here) by tomorrow afternoon, so we can kick this off!

Here's a few things I would like:

Eluvan, give me your father's full name.

Jemal, make sure your character is updated and has everything completed as soon as you can (including backstory). Also, give me an estimated age (even though he may not know it exactly, due to the amnesia).

Shayuri, you can get more specific about your assignment to the ship if you like, but you will have to do it within about a day, since we're starting tomorrow. If you don't, I can just use what you've already got, so its up to you.

Nonlethal Force, is Sye actually ASSIGNED to the ship, or is she there as a sort-of freelance advisor/entertainer? Just wondering.

AmorFati, is your organization just called "The House"? Is it known by anything else, and how well is it known?

Lord Wyrm, does your character have an alias?

I can start without most of this information, so if you can't get it to me in this thread by tomorrow, don't worry, but I WOULD still like it when you all get the time. Also, I updated the original post that started this thread with some new info, so check it out if you like. Alright! See you in the IC Thread!

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
If I get to pick, I'd rather she volunteered her services to support the troops and provide any historical data as necessary. Think of her as the predecessor to Bob Hope's military show! :lol:

But seriously, if it would make it easier for you to have her actually enlisted and assigned to the ship - that's fine too. I can go either way with that. She is serving one way or another - either out of good faith or enlistment.

Shayuri

First Post
Lily has actually enlisted in the military and has been on active duty for one year. Thus, I figure she's passed the 'newbie' ranks and probably has a rank equivalent of Corporal or the airship equivalent. Her specialty is ranged fire support...a sniper in modern parlance. Her attack is long-ranged and monstrously accurate (especially AT long ranges where she suffers no range penalty while most bows are taking -4 to -6 or more), doing sufficient damage to take down most 1st level warriors in one or two shots. She's also very good at supporting boarding operations, since she's precise enough to fire into melees.

Her assignment to this ship is relatively new. The ship she served on previously is at dock undergoing extensive repairs after a battle that ended in a somewhat pyrrhic victory. She'd served on that ship ever since she joined, so she's still feeling her way around this new assignment, and new crew.

tylermalan

First Post
Alright guys, the IC thread is up right HERE!

However, don't post yet! I put it up so you guys can have some time to check it out before we truly start. Your que to go ahead and start will be another post by me, which will probably contain nothing but spoilers for each of you individually, and will come by tomorrow (Oct. 5th) afternoon.

As for those of you who have not provided me with the additional information I requested, just get that to me when you can on this thread, as I know it hasn't been that long since I asked you guys for it.

Lord Wyrm

First Post
Vaeris's current alias is as Duncan Freehold, master shipwright.

His real name (Vaeris is a title meaning something along the lines of "Follower of Blood") hasn't been spoken in nearly sixty years.

Remove ads