The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry to double post ... but ... oh well! :p

Eluvan - I didn't mean to skip over our interaction, the way I read tylermalan's post was that I could jump straight to the "pleasure tent." (See spoiler block addressed to Sye for more details) If you want to bring Alister in that direction and it is cool with tylermalan, I'll hold back on my part of the timeline to allow Alister to catch up. If not, no biggie - just thought it might be nice for the DM to gather a few of us in the same spot so that the DM doesn't have 6 places to keep track of.

tylermalan

First Post
All the jumping around that's going to be done on this first day is just fine with me - it lets me know where you guys want your characters to eventually end up, but if you want to backtrack and interact, I'm all for it.

Eluvan

First Post
It's fine, I'm perfectly happy to jump over the conversation between our characters. So long as you don't mind the way I've written it up, it can stand as it is. It might be cool to bring Alister to the 'pleasure tent' (can we find a less suggestive name for that by the way? :p)... might be good if we could hold out on going forward with that timeline until Alister's caught up. If everyone else wants to move forward and I'm holding you up, though, don't worry about it. Just forge ahead. :)

Eluvan

First Post
Mmm... looks like we have another timeline, too, with Lily and Vaeris still in the morning. To save confusion I'll hold off on posting until they're caught up to early evening.

Shayuri

First Post
Gleep. Hey, um...I could always have Lily's visit to the outfitter come in the evening, and just have her doing sundry military things (drills, etc) during the day. I don't think anyone else is a soldier, so it's not like there'd be much interacting with her then anyway. :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hey, Sye's an entertainer. She'll hangh out in the ______ tent for however long it takes. She'll just wait in there making small talk until everyone else (who wants, that is) makes their way in. I am pretty sure that Allister would be aware that it is a popular hang-out for her. Probably Poliel as well since Sye and Poliel know each other according to the first post. As for everyone else ... well, that's what RP is for, no? :)

Shayuri

First Post
For what it's worth, I edited Lily's post so she's at Jon's at around the same time as other people are going there. In the evening. If that's what's been holding people up, then be held up no more! *waves hands dramatically*

Sadly, editing apparently doesn't bump a thread, so it's still on the bottom of page 2, or top of page 3, by now.

Someone save it!

tylermalan

First Post
I'm kind of waiting on Jemal, but if we don't get anything in the next day or so, I'm gonna bump it forward for us, so we can continue.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Oh, my comment wasn't really a complaint, just trying to say something to bump the thread back up to most people's scanning depth.

And I understand waiting, tylermalan. As a DM, you have my sympathies! But before too long we'll be into the game and everyone will be posting regularly.

Remove ads