• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hey Mister DM ...

I confess, I am guilty of reading other people's parts of the story. But I did want to compliment you on a very enterprising way to have the PCs talk while Jemal is away, hence reducing the amount he need be NPCed. Well, done!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
As per your note in the game thread, Sye can be done unless someone is planning on coming, getting a drink, and talking to her. If someone is planning to build up a little RP connection with her, then I'll gladly RP. But otherwise, Sye can be done.

Eluvan

First Post
Hey, Shayuri, sorry about missing that salute thing... I was being silly and just reading the second paragraph of your post, for some bewildering reason.

I hope Alister isn't pissing everybody off too much. He'll get a whole lot more bearable once he's out from under daddy's shadow - and in the meantime, I can have fun playing him as a complete tool. :)

Let me know if he's just too unbearable though.

Shayuri

First Post
Hah! I totally messed up the spelling of your name, so we'll call it even. :)

And nah, he's fine. Every grunt expects officers to be sticks in the mud. ;)

tylermalan

First Post
Eluvan, you're such a stick in the mud :)

Yeah Nonlethal, stay on tap incase anyone else wanders to the "pleasure tent", I think Lily's on her way right now :)

Eluvan

First Post
Hmmm... hwo much authority does Alister have to make decisions about whether this ship flies or not? As I understand it he's got limited authority over *one* ship, so assuming that one ship is the one in question... that would mean that if it doesn't fly then neither does Alister, and neither do any of the other crew of that ship (including all the other PCs presumably). I thought I should clear this up, since my natural instinct is to say that it doesn't matter that much, and if it can't be fixed it can't be fixed and it shouldn't cause too much worry. I don't want to do that if in doing so I'd be killing the whole game. :heh:

tylermalan

First Post
Ah, well, he has control over what the maintenance workers do with their day, but not exactly over whether or not a ship will sail... I would say that you could definitely make this ship take off if you wanted to get ALL the maintainers on it, but you also know that it won't be that big of a deal if it doesn't take off (and no, its not your ship).

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I guess that about wraps us us, teylermalan. I didn't acqually put the information about which ship Sye was on because I didn't figure it was all that important in the long run and to my knowledge wasn't given to us anyway. I figured it just easier to assume that they had exchanged info and let it be with that.

Sye will continue to stay in the tent, listen to other performances, and then head off to bed if noone else catches her attention. So, I'll put that in the DMs hands if you and the rest of the players are ready to move on.

Remove ads