• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

tylermalan

First Post
Alright, looks like everyone's finished! I think I'm going to just keep AmorFati's character Poleil out of everything for now, since he hasn't been able to post due to his computer problems, and I'm most likely going to pull some DM trickery to keep Jonathan out until Jemal can get back in. If it takes awhile for both of those players, I will probably recruit an alt or two to replace them, but hopefully I won't have to!

And I hope this next part doesn't sit unwell with you guys... :)

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hey - as long as Sye doesn't end up dead ... I'm sure she can cope with whatever is left.

I'm assuming we should await some huge major cut-scene coming about the next day and the battle? Or are you going to have us RP through a large battle?

tylermalan

First Post
Nope, cut scene has already hit ground zero. At this point, its pretty much in your guys' hands, with myself intervening for environment, setting, atmosphere and what have you. Have at it!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Just for the record, I am playing Sye with a bit of a prejudice against the elves. I personally do not try to have prejudice ... but I think in this world and this situation most of the humans/dwarfs would be prejudice against the elves - is that correct tylermalan? Because if not, I do not need to play Sye with a prejudice against them. I'm just trying to add in a little realism.

tylermalan

First Post
You can play any way you like! There is a little, but that doesn't mean Sye can't have a LOT. On that note, I'm recruiting an alt, a friend of mine, and he's going to play an Elf I think, so that's good, a little interparty conflict goes a long way :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Note to DM:

I will be away from the internet from Tuesday until Thursday night. If Sye needs to be NPCed, go ahead and do it for the sake of the story. I will be back to posting on Thursday.

Remove ads