OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Land Outcast

Explorer
I made his description, and when I pressed "submit", the boards were in backup process...
I'll post it when I have the required time.

note: the following five days will be... taxing for me (call it Philosophy exam, anticipated IB subject). So any "seemingly not being there" is not to be mistaken for a retreat.

A start is a start, ain't it? (possible starting scores, I have the odd feeling I' mistaken at something...)

Str 10 (2)
Dex 15 (8)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 14 (6)
Cha 10 (2)

[Edit: fixed]

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast said:
I made his description, and when I pressed "submit", the boards were in backup process...
I'll post it when I have the required time.

note: the following five days will be... taxing for me (call it Philosophy exam, anticipated IB subject). So any "seemingly not being there" is not to be mistaken for a retreat.

A start is a start, ain't it? (possible starting scores, I have the odd feeling I' mistaken at something...)

Str 10 (2)
Dex 15 (7)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 15 (7)
Cha 10 (2)

Agh, sorry your prior work was for naught.

As for these ability scores, they're close, but a score of 15 actually costs 8 points, not 7. So, you're slightly too high.

Best of luck with your exam!

Voadam

Legend
Woohoo!

I will look over Complete Warrior and the hexblade class this weekend in preparation for character creation.

Light armor, hexing, a few spontaneous spells.

A quick question, what period of greyhawk? Classic 1980s boxed set, the dark apocalyptic 2e greyhawk wars time period, the late 2e-3e post wars set with fiends banished? Ideas are popping up for a fiend hunting background.

Where is Eru Tovar? In the Empire of Iuz? I'm not that familiar with the name.

Land Outcast

Explorer
Thanks for the support :cool:

+Fixed the pointbuy

If ninja:
Str 10 (2)
Dex 15 (8)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 14 (6)
Cha 10 (2)

If rogue:
Str 10 (2)
Dex 16 (10)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 10 (2)
Cha 12 (4)

(sry, don't have the point buy gudelines here, was a 17 worth 12 points?)

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Land Outcast said:
Thanks for the support :cool:

+Fixed the pointbuy

If ninja:
Str 10 (2)
Dex 15 (8)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 14 (6)
Cha 10 (2)

If rogue:
Str 10 (2)
Dex 17 (12)
Con 12 (4)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 10 (2)
Cha 10 (2)

(sry, don't have the point buy gudelines here, was a 17 worth 12 points?)

Start at base 8 each
9-14 1 point each
15-16 2 points
17-18 3 points

Malvoisin

First Post
Voadam said:
Woohoo!

I will look over Complete Warrior and the hexblade class this weekend in preparation for character creation.

Light armor, hexing, a few spontaneous spells.

A quick question, what period of greyhawk? Classic 1980s boxed set, the dark apocalyptic 2e greyhawk wars time period, the late 2e-3e post wars set with fiends banished? Ideas are popping up for a fiend hunting background.

Where is Eru Tovar? In the Empire of Iuz? I'm not that familiar with the name.

Time period is that established by the Living Greyhawk Gazeteer, CY591. Post Greyhawk Wars, and the Flight of Fiends did occur, although there is now strong evidence that demons and devils are returning to Oerth. Thus, a fiend hunter could still be very much in demand.

Eru Tovar is the capital town of the lands of the Wolf Nomads. It lies at the eastern edge of the Wolf Nomads' territory, bordering the Cold Marshes and near the source of the Balck Water River. Eru Tovar also is very near to the disputed borders of the territories of Iuz.

Hope that helps.

Remove ads